Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2016
Best fitting jeans -- I love these! I am 5'4" 125 lbs and usually wear a variety of sizes depending on brand. For Gap (25R), True Religion (27/28), Old Navy (2), so I'm kind of all over the place. I ordered a 28 because I wanted a somewhat loose fit since they are stretchy. The 28 is a tad too big, but I love them -- they are so comfortable and they look great! I purchased two pairs of these and have been wearing them about two months, I love them so much I'm buying two more pair. They are a little thin, but that's what makes them so comfortable. I agree that they are a bit high priced, but sometimes it's worth it if you know you will wear them a lot -- I do think they are well-made and will last even though they are thin.
on May 15, 2014
AG jeans have always been a favorite of mine and these jeans are amazing. The fit and wash are spot on. If you're in between sizes, I would recommend sizing down as they do stretch out (not a lot, but enough to notice if you're wearing them).
on January 19, 2014
I bought these and immediately was disappointed in how thin and poor quality they are for $225.00.
I am much happier with my $40.00 leggings from other companies.
Don't waste your money.
on February 17, 2016
These are amazing jeans. I have been holding off on buying them for about 2 years now because who wants to spend so much on destroyed denim? After trying sooo many other brands and styles I finally bit the bullet and purchased these to try on. OMG they are the best jeans, perfectly stretchy, great color, perfect length (I'm 5'4") and distressed in just the right places. I'm so sad I didn't purchase these earlier, buy them! For sizing reference, I am generally between a 25 and 26, I got a 26 in these and they are nice and tight.
on March 5, 2014
These jeans fit like a dream! I ordered my normal size. They have just the right amount of stretch and form to your body perfectly. They're a bit pricey, but well worth it.
on April 8, 2014
These jeans look, fit, and feel great. True to size. Incredibly comfortable.
I received many compliments and one of my friends went out and bought a pair right away.
on March 9, 2014
AG jeans is my absolute favorite!! I love the fit, and the style is trendy and super cute!!! AG is always money well spent!
on January 16, 2016
These are AMAZING!!! I love the fit. They are skinny jeans, but do not hug my thighs/hips like so many others. I'm SO happy with these jeans. Love them!!
on November 9, 2015
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! these jeans! I did size up one and they fit so perfectly. I am 5'0, 108lbs and went with a 25. AG jeans are definitely worth the price.
on September 9, 2014
I saw and tried these jeans at saks - almost got them- went on amazon and bought this pair for 60+ bucks! Love amazon! Love love love the jeans!