5.0 out of 5 stars AG Stilt jeans
Published 27 days ago by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Knee break is off
I was so excited to get these jeans, especially at this price. They do fit great until the knee/calf area. The knee break seems to be too low and creates a very awkward fit at the calves- very baggy. I contemplated having the tailor try to fix them, but decided to return them.
Published 1 month ago by Pom Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars AG Stilt jeans, July 25, 2014
I didn't like them when I first tried them on (admittedly I was having a fat day which I'm sure a lot of women can relate to ) and had requested a return.The next day I put the jeans on and they fit like a glove - just a bit lower in the waist than what I am use to and thought WOW they look good.so these are definitely keepers.This style would be flattering for most women !!!!!!!!
I ordered the 25 and think they fit true to size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Knee break is off, July 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., June 5, 2014
I love AG jeans and these are no exception. And you can't beat the price! I'm petite so the inseam on the Stilts is perfect. From the other reviews, I was concerned these might run large, but I ordered my normal size and they fit perfectly. There is a bit of stretch to these, but they still fit great and I haven't had any problems with them stretching out or ending up with saggy areas. Another great AG jean.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love, December 26, 2013
This review is from: AG Adriano Goldschmied Women's Stilt Skinny Jean in Sienna (Apparel)
I have a very muscular build. I'm 5'8" and typically wear a size 10. I purchased a 30 in these and LOVE, LOVE them. They aren't skinny, skinny and that's what I love about them. The inseam is PERFECT for me too! I'm thrilled. I wanted to buy another pair but, the price went up so I'll hold off.

2.0 out of 5 stars leg area large, December 26, 2013
I have another pair of stilts that fit fine however this pair seemed to be much larger in the calf area to the point that I had a difficult time fitting them into boots without extra material bunching around the knee. AG does make a very comfortable jean and I debated keeping them for a more casual look but ultimately decided to return because I wouldn't get the use I wanted from them.

4.0 out of 5 stars runs large, December 25, 2013
i am a HUGE AG fan and always love their fit. these, however, run large. i would recommend getting at least a size smaller than usual.

AG Adriano Goldschmied Women's Stilt Skinny Jean in Sienna