5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries
I purchased 3 button batteries (Maxell.) The price was incredibly
low, the batteries were sent properly, and work. The only
discrepancy was that I got a four pack instead of the 3 pack
that I ordered! The only fear I have is that the battery life
may be short. Time will tell.
Published on August 4, 2011 by Jerry Elliott

1.0 out of 5 stars Maxell AG13 LR44 A76 357 alkaline button cell batteries
Published on September 25, 2011 by Rossel

1.0 out of 5 stars Maxell AG13 LR44 A76 357 alkaline button cell batteries, September 25, 2011
Rossel "R.M." (New York, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3 Pack MAXELL AG13 LR44 A76 357 Alkaline Button Cell battery (Health and Beauty)
I ordered these batteries online from Best Deal Supply through Amazon.com and they arrived quickly, at a fair price, securely packed in a padded mailing envelope via first class mail. The only problem is when I installed the batteries, the low-battery indicator illuminated, indicating that the batteries need replacing! I placed the same "new" batteries in two other devices with the same result. The batteries are apparently old and out-of-date. Because of the problems asociated with returning an item costing less than two dollars, I am chalking it off to a bad buying experience and will not order again since I also had a problem with year-old Duracell D-cell Copper Top batteries (16 arriving loose in a package at more than double the price elsewhere on Amazon.com (the vendor credited back $20 after I complained to the same Amazon.com vendor, Best Deal Supply.3 Pack MAXELL AG13 LR44 A76 357 Alkaline Button Cell battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Gee, I thought new batteries would be ... well ... new., June 11, 2012
B Howell (Northern CA USA) - See all my reviews
I thought, well, some of the product reviews are positive, some are negative, it's only $1.48, I'll give it a shot. I should've believed the negative reviews. My battery tester showed them immediately as "need to replace" (one battery came in at the bottom end of the "good" range). New batteries should all be at the top end of the "good" range, don't you think?

For $1.48, it's not worth returning these. But I'd think twice before buying from this seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, August 4, 2011
Jerry Elliott (San Juan Capistrano CA) - See all my reviews
I purchased 3 button batteries (Maxell.) The price was incredibly
low, the batteries were sent properly, and work. The only
discrepancy was that I got a four pack instead of the 3 pack
that I ordered! The only fear I have is that the battery life
may be short. Time will tell.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, November 24, 2010
Please don't waste your money on this product, I bought two sets and both did not last even two days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 21, 2010
Exactly as described (actually received 4 batteries instead of 3), Maxell branded batteries still sealed. Quick shipping. Amazing deal. Nearly a 90% discount to local stores!

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably old and out of date, December 11, 2012
Dennis D Lampson (Woodinville, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Batteries tested under 1.5 volts(1.44v) with accurate fluke meter digital voltmeter. When installed in my caliper, they failed to operate properly due to lower voltage similar to what the dead one I replaced it read. I suspect out of date merchandise, but don't know since they were not dated.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not an energizer battery, July 11, 2011
I bought this to replace the batteries in my daughter's toy in her car seat. I know my daughter who's not even one years old couldn't have drained the battery that quickly, but the battery died within two weeks. Look for a better brand since these clearly don't last very long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not last, March 6, 2011
I bought this for my baby's fisherprice stroller toy. Not to exaggerate, it lasted for just 7 uses. Its a waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Batteries Delivered in Weak Strength, April 30, 2012
bluek9 (Redmond, WA) - See all my reviews
Took a shot hoping that the batteries (Sold by: Best Deal Supply) would be fresh. Nope. As soon as I received them I put my meter to them and they reported borderline 'replace'. Sure they were cheap but in this case I would not buy again as it seems these batteries, though originally packaged, were sitting for a long time before I got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine price!, July 16, 2010
Suzy (Fredericksburg, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I was amazed to find these batteries on Amazon. My husband was going to need them for his flashlights and they were $4 each at Walgreen's. He needed 3. $12 for batteries for a flashlight? I don't think so........I got on Amazon and found them for $1.32 for 3! Free shipping, too. How can you beat that> Identical to the originals in the flashlight. Good Old Amazon!

Rate and Discover Movies