5.0 out of 5 stars Postage Due! / Excellent Customer Service
The batteries were fine, but the seller sent them postage due! It was only $0.17, but still.

UPDATE: 9 hours after my review was posted the company called to correct its mistake. I'm now getting a 20% discount with my next purchase. I will definitely buy again. They made a tiny mistake, but their service was above and beyond.

As for the quality...
Published on August 30, 2009 by Jenn R. Callahan

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the fine print - Make sure you order Maxell Brand
I purchased a three pack of (10) batteries = 30 total from Snowvoice. The picture shows the Maxell Brand, but I received "Tianqiu" Brand from China. I have not tried the batteries out yet, but make sure you order from a vendor that states you are receiving the Maxell Brand. Yeah the price was too good to be true so buyer beware.
Published on December 16, 2008 by m. fung

5.0 out of 5 stars Postage Due! / Excellent Customer Service, August 30, 2009
This review is from: AG13/LR44 Alkaline Button Cell Battery - 10 pack (Health and Beauty)

As for the quality of the batteries they are excellent and exactly as pictured. I'm a happy buyer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the fine print - Make sure you order Maxell Brand, December 16, 2008
m. fung (new york, ny usa) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance..., November 16, 2010
Pipo The Book Worm (los angeles, ca United States) - See all my reviews
Maybe it was just a bad batch, but these batteries are terrible. I purchased them to replace the ones that came inside my baby's toy, and they barely made it through the week [while the original ones lasted for months at the same rate of abuse]

3.0 out of 5 stars Free Shipping - Not so much, October 26, 2011
The batteries were ok. We had two duds out of 20 batteries, so I guess not so bad. The worst part about this product was the free shipping was not free AND I had to drive to the post office to pay the postage and pick up the parcel. The USPS told me that this is not the first time this company has done this and it seems to be a common practice for them..... hmmmmmmm

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast, simple, easy and inexpensive, July 31, 2012
I had checked for the batteries at Walmart thinking they would be cheap. Walmart's cost for one battery was about $5.00 per cell. I needed four and did not want to spend that much. I checked on Amazon and was able to get a 10-pack for under $3.00, which included shipping. I received the batteries in three days, installed them in the product, which is now working like a charm. I also have a spare set for the next time the batteries have to be replaced. Great purchase. Great experience. Great savings.

2.0 out of 5 stars batteries don't last, June 23, 2011
I got this batteries for my baby's toy. They lasted 3 weeks and he didn't even play the toy that much. I guess you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars I need batteries that work, September 12, 2013
I purchased these batteries for my graphing calculator and guess what none of them work ! If I could give them zero stars I would, the price is very cheap however I expected them to at least work.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 batteries for 1 penny!, January 15, 2007
i bought this from snowvoice. the batteries were shipped very quickly and (so far) work great.

although the price for 10 batteries is only $0.01, there's another $5.00 for postage and handling but that's still a great deal. i bought 30 batteries and the seller even rebated me $1.50 on the total order. amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery, December 7, 2012
It's a battery..it works..what more can you say..LOL, I use these in my bike computer. It wants five more words so here they are..lol.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor packaging, April 12, 2012
Nazz fan (Philadelphia PA) - See all my reviews
Product arrived in the "blister pack" as shown, but the front clear plastic wasn't attached to the back cardboard except for two small pieces of scotch tape. Product was put in a regular Amazon box for shipping. Four of the cells were missing from the packaging, and only two of those were rattling around in the box -- I assume the other two fell out of the box in transit.