Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 16, 2013
It serves its purpose well. I like the cool, but totally unnecessary, blue lights and there are a lot of options to choose from when considering which part of your laptop needs cooled. With all the fans, you will not have an issue of overheating. One tip; get an extra male to male USB cord from Ebay or Amazon. Ebay sells them for about $3. It's cool because if you ruin the cord, the pad is still totally useful unlike the ones with stationary cords. All you have to do is get another cord.
on November 16, 2012
Love it works great, I would definitely purchase again if given the chance, also it really does fit the 17 inch laptops
on May 18, 2013
I've been looking for a laptop cooler to fit my 17.3" Toshiba Laptop for a few weeks. I recently bought the Cooler Master NotePal U2 Laptop Cooling Pad with two configurable 80mm fans. It worked well, but not good enough for my tastes, so I went on another laptop cooler hunt and happened upon this one.

I have to say, I like it so far. I've only been using it for a day, but my laptop is on almost all day, and the cooler has been keeping up magnificently. The mesh is cold to the touch, and same goes for my laptop. I love that there are five fans that can reach different parts of the laptop, as opposed to regular coolers with only the single fan in the middle. The lights give it a nice look, but since it's hidden beneath the laptop, it doesn't really serve a purpose except to let you know the fan is on. My heat spot is located on the bottom left of my laptop, so these fans could easily reach it. Plus, I can keep my laptop extra cool with the other fans. You can have all five fans going at the same time or just the smaller fans or larger fan. I believe the four smaller fans give slightly more airflow than the single larger fan. I felt the difference after placing my hand over it, but since my heat spot was not in the middle of the laptop, it didn't really matter anyway. Please note that the fans are not silent. There are five fans after all, but the sound is not that distracting even with music playing (although this depends on the person). I wouldn't recommend you bring it to a library, though.

The cooler is built great for laps, but be warned that setting the cooler on a bed or your lap can restrict airflow and make your laptop warm (but not as hot as when it does not have a cooler). This does not really apply to me since I use a desk, but it works either way. The height is a little high for me, and the additional height adjustment is nice, but then it would be much too high. It fits my 17.3" laptop almost perfectly, with maybe half an inch or so hanging off either side.

Since I've only used it for a day, I can't say how long it'll last. I would recommend it for larger laptops like mine, but it would work well with smaller ones as well. In conclusion, four stars because it does what it's supposed to, and minus one because the comfort of use is good but not great (the height gets slightly uncomfortable after a while).
on September 9, 2013
The item works as intended.

Pros: It moves decent amount of air close to the right spots to cool my 15.6" laptop.
It has cool looking blue LED lights.
It was on sale.

Cons: It is made mostly of plastic and clearly exhibits a cheap, almost a knockoff build.
I had to finish cutting out holes underneath the center fan because the manufacturer failed to do so.
on October 15, 2012
I was stuck between this and the NC2000 but glad I went with this one. The only downside is the build quality, it's certainly made of cheap plastic and feels like it would break easily if it got dropped on a hard surface. The middle (main fan) will make a squealing sound after about 2 hours of usage. For the price I certainly recommend this.
on December 13, 2013
It's nice. But very slick. My netbook slides everywhere on this thing. Its a smooth metal screen and the only rubber grip is at the very bottom of it. I have dropped my netbook off of this cooling pad twice in the short time I have had the cooling pad. My last cooling pad I had for three years before it burnt out. It had rubber grips and in all the time I had it I never once dropped my netbook. Also and this one is on me. It's way too big for a netbook to begin with. Oops..
on January 14, 2013
This cooling stand does an excellent job of drawing heat away from the laptop even when I'm playing online games that usually heat up the CPU a lot. It is very lightweight, which is nice.

My only complaint is that it has a very solid, hard back on it. I use it while sitting in a recliner, and it hurts my knees a lot. In a regular sitting position, it is fine and comfortable.

I recommend it.
on September 11, 2013
I got my item in a very fast manner. The 5 fans are great, I use my laptop all the time, and have no problem with over heating. I like the 2 buttons for turning on the main large fan in the middle or the 4 smaller ones around the larger fan, or turn all 5 on fans at once
on January 2, 2015
THIS ITEM IS NOT FIT FOR LAPTOP 17" .THE SIZE OF THIS FAN ONLY LIMIT CAN USE FOR LAPTOP 15" OR SMALLER LAPTOP SIZE. IT'S ONLY MEASURE ABOUT ALMOST 15" FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND IT HAS SHORT USB CABLE PLUG INTO THE LAPTOP BUT IT DOESN'T HAS POWER BUTTON FOR TURN OFF OR TURN ON THIS FAN. THE FAN IS NOT REAL POWER IF PUT THE PIECE PAPER FOR TEST WILL SEE THE PAPER IS NOT MOVES WHILE THE FAN IS WORKING FOR THE LAPTOP AS I KNOW AND MY HP 17" LAPTOP IS TOO HOT AND THIS FAN IS NOT ENOUGH POWER HELP COOL DOWN BUT MY LAPTOP IS STILL TURN OFF BY ITSELF EACH TIME GETTING HOT AND TURN ON BACK BY ITSELF. THIS FAN IS NOT WORKING GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY LAPTOP. I DO NEED COOLING FAN FOR MY LAPTOP 17" CAN NOT USE IT HAVE TO RETURN NOW . THE INFORMATION ADVERTISE IS NOT CORRECT BECAUSE UNFIT FOR LAPTOP 16 " OR 17" . IT'S COMES TO ME NOT IN ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER COMPANY BRAND NEW BOX UNSEAL AT ALL. IT'S COMES TO ME IN THE CARTON BOX AND COVER BY ANOTHER BIG CARTON BOX BY SELLER GIVES ME. I WILL BUY THE FAN FIT FOR 17" LAPTOP NOT THIS FAN UNFIT .I'M DECIDE RETURN THIS ITEM RIGHT AWAY TO SELLER AND GET MY MONEY BACK. THE FAN IS LOOK OK FOR 15" LAPTOP.IT'S NOT TOO LOUD EVEN HAVE SOME NOISE.IT'S 5 BLUE LIGHTS OF 5 FANS BUILD IN PLASTIC BODY COVER.IT'S NOT HEAVY.IT'S EASY TO USE.
on February 15, 2014
I have purchased two other additional Laptop coolers from other brands, and both did not do a good job in preventing my laptop from becoming to hot.

The first cooler I purchased was one with it's fan in the center. This did not provide good airway at all. Especially in the upper right corner of my laptop where it usually becomes hot.

The second cooler had three fans that you can move around to accommodate wherever you want them to be. A great idea but the fans do not have much power in them to keep my laptop from over heating.

Now this cooler with 5 fans (which is my third cooler) has met my expectations!

Although it is not perfect. It does not keep my laptop cool to the touch (which I think is almost impossible with a gaming laptop). It does though keep it from over heating! Which I am HAPPY about.

Definitely recommend this!