Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on April 24, 2012
Item came in padded envelope but was luckily intact. Umbrella is from the Monster High theme which my younger daughters like very much. It is a functional umbrella that is about 30% smaller than a regular-sized umbrella that best fits/surrounds a small 6-8 YO child. The handle is made of a heavy type of painted plastic/wood material and is glued to the main umbrella shaft. The umbrella does not have a locking mechanism once extended/opened and uses a "tension"-type of lock where once it is opened, you extend the umbrella fully opened and it holds in place. My daughters have used it for school on rainy days, but is really suitable for "light" rainy days. This item is meant for younger kids and can withstand light/mild rain. If it is very windy with harder rain, I send my kids to school with more durable umbrellas. Otherwise, my kids like the novelty of this themed item and it does protect against light rain/low wind, but that is really all it probably can withstand. It is more of a "show" item but does cover them up. Overall, we are happy with the purchase.
on March 14, 2011
Just FYI to all, $24.99 is wayyyy overpriced for this umbrella. You can get it from Toys R' Us for $9.99 and yes it is the same exact umbrella.
on October 29, 2015
So it's been awhile since we bought this...and still, 2 years later...with being left outside for a spell or 2....and my child opening and closing it FAR more than a normally used umbrella...it's held up suprisingly well! No rips/tears or anything making it non-functioning. It has gathered some rust over time from being left outside now and again, but otherwise, top notch product!!!! Do they have a grown up size?
on October 12, 2012
My youngest daughter is into Monster High these days. She was so excited to see her umbrella to use to and from school, etc. Who would've known a young girl would want it to rain soon! haahaa! Thank you!
on November 23, 2013
I really thought I would be sending this back but I haven't. It is much smaller than expected. More suitable for a two or three year old. But very cute.
on February 23, 2014
My 9yr old daughter is a big fan of Monster High so I try to buy everything that's Monster High for her. When I opened the umbrella I was disappointed of the small size of the umbrella. I think it's made for a toddler. The handle is of the trade mark skull and its very big and heavy. It doesn't balance the weight evenly.
on July 21, 2013
Super satisfied with product, price and fast shipping. Very pretty umbrella, just what I was looking for!!! My dsughter is so happy with it.
on November 5, 2013
a little too small for two children to get under it when it rains.....but works well for one child. Good quality and construction
on August 4, 2013
My daughter just loved this umbrella. She is able to operate it herself. Love the skull handle on it, fits her hand perfectly
on June 2, 2014
my 7 y old daughter love the product, it is very well customized. She just want to use it even when isn't rain