AIAIAI TMA-1 DJ Headphones without Mic, Black
- Titanium high performance drivers
- Cable lock
- Interchangeable ear pads
- Angled stereo plug
- Adjustable cups
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
style: without Mic
Top Customer Reviews
looks very nice. Aesthetically looks exactly how i'd design headphones. Loving the matte black, and whatever they used, it feels great to the touch. Looks pretty well-built, for the most part. Nice, thick detachable audio cord, which is coiled, but still long enough to be as good as a straight cord.
They are pretty light, second only to a pair of cheap sennheisers i tried.
no sound leakage.
Generally speaking, I've always felt on-ears had sound isolation that was inferior to over ears and iems. These have very good sound isolation.
The sound is very nice. The bass, to me, is PERFECT. It's there in songs with bass, but it doesn't sound overly boomy, artificial, or amplified. Before these I thought the Beats Studios had excellent bass. Now I realize how amplified and artificial it was. Songs with little or no bass, you'll hear just that-little or no bass. Just how it should be. I'd say the mids were there and pretty detailed, but there wasn't too much music i listened to that would be adequate to hear the highs. No "muddiness" at all. All i could say is i didn't notice anything negative to say about them.
It did, however, expose my lower quality music. There were certain songs that sounded like absolute crap, that I mostly didn't notice before, but then it made me realize that's how ALL my music sounded with the stock iPhone earbuds. On some of my older songs, you could hear what sounded like audio equipment noise, popping, etc. I don't know about that stuff so I can't really explain it any more, but I made it a point to listen to most of the same tracks when I demo'd all these headphones, and this was my first time hearing it.Read more ›
The Feel: They are very comfortable, though smaller than the Denon-AhD-2000's I was tempted to buy. They are on-ear cans, but much bigger than the Klipsch Image ONE Headphones (great sound, but so small!). I have ears that pop out a bit so I'm very sensitive to pressure. However, after two hours of listening I haven't had any complaints, except when I put my prescription glasses on. They are light and have a good grip on the top of my head, so I can move around and not worry about sliding. I'm looking forward to commuting with them.
The Build: The tactile quality of the rubberized material is top notch, and makes it a joy to put them on and off. The option to switch out from leather to foam ear pads is genius. I imagine I will be wearing these guys thin from everyday use. I really like the removable cable feature, in case someone steps on the cord, you won't get whiplash. I might buy a straight cord to commute with..the spiral cord works great by the computer and at the home. The bag is also really well made, and functions to protect your already almost indestructible set of phones.
The Sound: Perfect. The bass is rich and deep, w/o taking over the mid and high range. Mids are solid. I don't like an excessive amount of treble in what I listen to, but I like to hear cymbals pop, and the pluck of the guitar string...they do the trick. So far I think these are the best pair of headphones I've owned so far.Read more ›
--- Pros ---
- AMAZING sound quality once you turn them up a bit. I recommend using an equalizer and playing 320 kbps songs.
- Deep, rich, full sound that doesn't sound muddy. Responsive and crisp mids and highs, incredible but not overwhelming bass. (don't take that to mean these don't have a good amount of bass, because they do. I'm just mean it doesn't overpower everything else)
- Excellent noise isolation once you start playing anything. I tested this by riding with my brother down the highway at 70 MPH, with the windows down and his radio at full blast (new car so the stereo is decent) I could barely hear anything but my music.
- Beautiful minimalistic aesthetic. Amazingly nice rubberized matte finish. This is just a personal preference, but I love that you cannot see a brand name while someone is wearing them (since it's inside the headband)
- Detachable cable.
- Long, coiled cable. I love this. I'm 6'1, so usually headphone chords are way too short to be convenient.
- Comfortable ear pads (until your ears get sweaty)
- VERY rugged and sturdy construction. I can't see these things breaking very easily. *EDIT* they did. Headband is starting to crack. Lets hope it's just a manufacturer defect.
- The larger adapter screws on to the cable
- They are named after the black alien monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These have been my primary headphones for over 4 years now. Here are my thoughts after hundreds of hours of use. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nick Lowery
Unsure what to write here as I find these excellent headphones... well made... beautful sound.... the type of headphones that would probably last for years and years also...... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Barry
These headphones are fantastic. I have had my pair now for a few years and they are holding up just fine. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Bear
These headphones have a heavy base balance. You may not get the full range if you're looking to do mixing with them. Also, they're made of plastic, and broke easily.Published 6 months ago by Katherine Ablan
The only good thing about these headphones is the sound quality, which is only useful if the headphones are usable. After having these for 2 months the headband snapped. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Garrett Rink
Even though it was a refurbished set
it looks , smells , feels brand new
Great headphones. Suitable for pro use. Gret balanced sound with a minimalist design. Cable locks in place at the ear cup. One of my favs.Published 13 months ago by the mixstress