4.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift!
I purchased this for my niece since she loves headbands! She fell in love the second she opened it and 5 minutes later had put her design together and was wearing it! Its great! Definitely a purchase I would recommend!
Published 19 months ago by vacrotty

3.0 out of 5 stars For your arts and crafty little girl
Our 5 year old likes it but I don't feel it has as much variety as I expected it to have.
It works for her though.
Published 16 months ago by C Garcia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift!, November 21, 2012
This review is from: ALEX® Toys - Do-it-Yourself Wear! So Many Headbands 724 (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars N, April 9, 2013
Granddaughter loved it. We gave it to her as a Christmas gift. She had asked for it so was happy to receive it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift, March 25, 2013
It was received with great excitement and joy....has in one day made 3, at 13 she is very set on being different....thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 6, 2014
RKAdams (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
We got this set for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas and it was a huge hit. The product is simple enough that she was able to use it on her own without help and she had tons of fun designing her own headbands. I will definitely purchase this item for use as a gift in the future. The headbands are great quality too and don't look cheap or homemade at all--many people have complimented my 5 year old on the headbands she made and asked where we bought them. She is very proud to share that she made them herself!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for 5 year old, January 18, 2014
We got this on a Christmas deal sale for 1/2 price for my 5 year old daughter. Although she wasn't able to do the headbands herself (I'd say they require the dexterity of an 8 year old, with all of the tying and looping and folding that's required), she liked choosing which things to put on, sticking on jewels, and giving them away to family members. She kept some, and wears them a lot. The headbands are nice quality with sateen covering.
I wish the kit came with more fasteners though. We had a few headbands left over that we couldn't do much with, and it's not as though she overloaded the ones she made with stuff.
Overall it was a fun kit with a nice sturdy box (that snaps closed to keep baby sisters out of it).

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy project, January 11, 2014
My eight year old really enjoyed this craft. It was very easy for her to do on her own and the finished products look as good as many you would purchase from a store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, January 9, 2014
Super cute and nice qulality but very expensive at regular price. We bought ours during the holiday specials at 60% off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wast of money!, January 3, 2014
No way a 9 year old could make these let alone wear them. Flimsy and poor quality!! Total waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Headband Set, December 31, 2013
This is a cute set but requires an older kid or parent to assemble. Not easy for a 6 year old to make the headbands. They are cute and I think the price was fair. I think my 9 year old grand daughter would like to have a set.

3.0 out of 5 stars For your arts and crafty little girl, February 23, 2013