5.0 out of 5 stars All that and then some, July 28, 2014
If your into some glam this shoe is a must have. First of all its comfortable. And the color is more or the peach side then it appears redish on the picture. Its beautiful. The sequins does stay on. This shoe is meant for you to dress up. Oh fyi be a doll honey and dont wear it during rainy weather. Enjoy the shoe. I did its my second pair different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Flats!, February 4, 2013
The flats are better in person. They are comfortable and true to size. I get comments on this flats all day, and walking around you can be sure everyone will be staring down... at your feet..a nice change !

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not true to size, July 1, 2009
This review is from: ALL BLACK Women's Sequins Ballet Flat (Apparel)
Very pretty shoes, I bought them and shipped them urgently to wear them to the upcoming party. When I put them on, I realized they pinch my feet so much I wouldn't be able to even walk from car to the hall. I wear 9, European 39 and these shoes say on them they are 9 (39) but they are at least a size smaller, or half size. Otherwise beautiful shoes, nice quality.

ALL BLACK Women's Sequins Ballet Flat