5.0 out of 5 stars awesome but runs really small!
Excellent quality- leather is beautiful & price is fantastic, but they run suuuuper small. If you know your euro size (which is not the correlation they give above), go up at least one size. i normally wear a US 7 (EU 37.5/38 depending) and I needed a 38.5 in the end. Now that the size issue is worked out, I couldn't be more pleased.
Published 22 months ago by anna p

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ballerina flat, as expected
Published on May 16, 2011 by Annaconda

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ballerina flat, as expected, May 16, 2011
I bought a 9, which was a little tight so you may want to go a half size up. I ended up eventually stretching the shoe out to fit my foot. The gold is nice and shiny, the fit is good since there's some elastic for snugness. I tend to always have a pair or two of gold ballerinas. These are pretty decent compared to others I've worn, not fantastic but not bad by any means. On the casual side since they look more like slippers than shoes, but that's to be expected from ballerinas with some elasticity. Perhaps a little on the pricey side for the quality and look. The photo of this shoe is very accurate so you should have a good idea of what to expect.

3.0 out of 5 stars this brand runs extemely small, May 6, 2013
Too bad this shoe was a great price and good quality. I wear n 8.5m n most shoes, ordered a 9m and they were way too small. I would f needed a 10 to make these work-amazon sold out

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, comfortable, but rans 1/2 size small, January 18, 2013
Love these flats -- great quality embossed leather, shows a little toe cleavage, extremely comfortable, and a great price -- exactly what I wanted.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it runs a half-size small, likely because the leather is ruched at the arch and sidestep area. Order a half-size up. Otherwise, fantastic shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome but runs really small!, January 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars All Black brand shoes, January 13, 2013
I use a size 9 but ordered a 10 instead. Glad I did because these run really small and a bit narrow. A good buy for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run small, January 13, 2013
Love the shoes - nice quality - but I went up a whole size and they are still somewhat tight.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, December 5, 2012
These run very narrow and small. I ordered a half size up and it's not enough. The width pinches my feet (I have a bunion). They are also pretty cheap, though I bought them on price. I would not buy these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars These shoes were grey not green,they also ran very small., February 16, 2013
Susan (Lincoln, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
There was no green in the grey color at all. Also, These shoes ran Rey small, the 10 fit like a small 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, but wrong size!, January 23, 2013
Size 40 EU is not a 10 US. Advising to look at a sizing chart before purchasing. Anyway, reordered these in a 41 in hopes they may fit, but I may have to return as I think I am really a 42.
Great quality though!