5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for all AMC Fans
If you an AMC fan new or old this DVD is great. It shows have the show is filmed, but writing to, building the set's to shoots, to getting it edited. It also shows clips from the shows history. I loved it!
Published on July 23, 2006 by Jason

Published on October 8, 2011 by P. McLeish

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for all AMC Fans, July 23, 2006
Jason "bbmm" (Redondo Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ALL MY CHILDREN (DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality. Goes to quick from one scene to the next. Poor sound., October 8, 2011
This review is from: ALL MY CHILDREN (DVD)
I had high hopes for this DVD but was very disappointed with the quality. It's like an amateur video. A lot of it goes from scene to scene very quickly. When you see some of the characters from the past you only see them for a second or two only. The sound is bad and a lot of times goes way up then way down. It was nice to see the past characters and scenes from the beginning of the show up to 2002 but was hard to enjoy with the poor quality. It could have been done much better. I sure expected better from Biography.

4.0 out of 5 stars The end of a genre, March 18, 2012
This review is from: ALL MY CHILDREN (DVD)
I am one of those people who has been watching this one daytime serial almost the entire 40 years. When the powers that be decided to take it off the air, I was devastated. Like mourning the death of a family member. This video helped me remember just what a wonderful escape this show provided to me and a whole generation of women and men.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bio. channel dvd on "All My Children", October 24, 2011
Patricia Fimbrez (Saginaw, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ALL MY CHILDREN (DVD)
Very informative in the creating of the renowned soap opera, "All My Children", that made Susan Lucci an international star. Very detailed with the in and outs of the television soap opera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, June 16, 2012
This review is from: ALL MY CHILDREN (DVD)
I purchased this as a present for my mother yet even she couldn't sit and watch very boring backstage documentary. If you're interested in wardrobe etc you may enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My heart!!!!, August 3, 2013
Tina F. Gray (Brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ALL MY CHILDREN (DVD)
When I lost my All My Children in 2011, to say that I was devastated is an understatement. While looking for memorabilia, I found this DVD and ordered it immediately. While it didn't take the place of my show, I was able to hold on to a piece of my heart with this DVD. Great memories! Welcome back All My Children. May you live another 100 years on line!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars For collectors of All My Children, August 9, 2012
This review is from: ALL MY CHILDREN (DVD)
This biography shows more how the show was staged on production rather than showing any episodes. If you are looking for story material then this DVD isn't for you

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth Your Time, May 1, 2009
This review is from: ALL MY CHILDREN (DVD)
I've been watching AMC ten years this July. So I thought if I got the BIO of AMC it would catch me up on the early years. Well I was wrong, this was pretty much just a day behind the scenes at AMC and was pretty much a big o' waste of time.

ARRAY(0x9dd88570)

ALL MY CHILDREN
ALL MY CHILDREN by Artist Not Provided (DVD - 2003)
$12.98