5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT
these are great! they stay up and they are made of nice materials! i bought more in other colors. i am 5'7" and these were perfectly long enough for my long legs, they would easily fit someone taller too. note: if your thighs are a little chubby like mine, the socks will cinch them a little, but i take it as insurance that they stay up, so i am happy:)
Published 14 months ago by NAVYsun

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality!
These snagged in the first 5 minutes. I assumed I had somehow done it while putting them on so I used some clear polish and went on. 4 hours later, these were completely useless. They ran like nothing I had ever seen before! Had to purchase another pair of hose to change into it as I could not be seen in public looking so unkept! The worst and now in the trash!
Published 22 months ago by Sammi Shopper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, November 21, 2013
This review is from: AM Landen Ladies' Thigh High Opaque Socks Fast Ship USA (Medium, Burgundy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and soft, but product name is a little misleading., February 25, 2013
These are really soft and stretchy, but still hug your legs nicely, however they aren't socks! They are knee/thigh high *stockings*. The fabric is only opaque if worn up to the knee. It is semi transparent if worn any higher, so the fabric is slightly thin. The color is the same as advertised, and is very pretty. Shipping was great! It arrived a day early, which was a pleasant surprise. Overall, if you are looking for knee high stockings (not socks!) the quality is good considering the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for its price., March 2, 2014
I bought these on a whim and becasue the price was good. I'm heavier so they are only knee highs on me which was expected. If youre thinner then they would definielty be thigh highs, just be cautious if you're thicker they may not come up all the way to your thighs. Other then that they material feels amazing for how thin they are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Cute, June 14, 2013
I like the way these fit. The material isn't what I expected, but it's not bad. I really like them, and the color is great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality!, March 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars wont stay up!!, March 24, 2013
Jazz (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Okay, I am a verrrry skinny girl, with very slim legs! Im five foot two, and these just do not stay up. It isnt tight enough at the top of the socks to stay up. Definitely stay away from purchasing these unless you want them to stay around your calf area.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I have skin & bones, December 20, 2012
Okay I'm not big by any means
I'm thin
But alas I have idk normal people legs not to big not too small the only thing big on me is m butt
These looked amazing I got not one but THREE pairs, MISTAKE!
I can't even fit them over my KNEES and these are supposed to be thigh high socks!
Do not buy unless your legs are smaller than average

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, September 27, 2014
Bought this to match a corset for a themed night out with friends. They fit like I had thought they would, they matched the color of the corset perfectly which is what I was hoping for and they were thick/durable enough to be worn multiple times without wearing out or getting snags/runs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Great buy! Arrived quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014