4.0 out of 5 stars Not thigh highs!
I want to state for everyone out there wanting to order these, they do not go beyond the knee! I am 5'4 and they only came to the bottom of my knee, so unless you are 4'5 they won't cover your thighs. But with that said, these socks are very cute and well made. I will definitely keep them and wear them.
Published 20 months ago by Catlady28

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Color, but Still Cute
I was really excited to get these, but when they arrived the top part was actually brown, not red. I'm still going to keep them because they are really cute still, but just not what I thought I was ordering.
Published 5 months ago by Carrie Anne Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Not thigh highs!, October 22, 2012
This review is from: AM Landen Ladies' Two Tone Wool Thigh-High Socks Medium Black/Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but seller is nice!, October 8, 2012
There wasn't a specific size so I just ordered it. The shipping was good but when I tried them on they were much too tight. I'm 5'5 and I weigh 120 pounds which is pretty average. I do have thick thighs but it wouldn't even go beyond my knee. I gave it to my friend who is much thinner than me. I recommend this only for thin people. However the seller for this product is very kind and offered to fully refund my purchase which is very rare these days. This is great customer service which I appreciate more than the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute is Right, January 27, 2013
A lot of reviewers didn't like these because they were too short but I got them for my wife who is about 5'10" and the grey area goes over her knees. She absolutely loves them, great price and they made good time on the shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the socks!, February 7, 2013
I really like the socks; I ordered three pair. One pair came with two holes where the color separates from the black. But, I still wear them anyway! too much trouble to ship the one pari back.

4.0 out of 5 stars tight around the thighs, January 20, 2013
These socks are really cute! My only problem with them is the elasticity around the thighs. They don't stretch as much as I'd like. They're a little tight around the thighs, and I'm a small girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks Over All, January 2, 2013
So these socks were great quality and they look really nice aside from the fact of how tight they are. I expected them to be a bit more stretchy. I have super skinny legs and the way they hugged my thigh was not particularly flattering. I was expecting all to go well because of how skinny and tiny my legs are but I was disappointed to be honest. Over the design is great I just have to wear they barely over the knee to make sure they don't look weird.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 24, 2013
So much better than the ones made out of the same materials than panty hose. Lambs whool is the way to go!!! <3

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for tiny girls!, October 4, 2013
I'm 5ft 98lbs so I have smaller legs than most girls I know. Just a warning to any taller girls! But they're cozy and definitely slimming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like them, May 3, 2013
Dark Angel "Dark Angel" (West New York, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
They were exactly what I expected. They tend to roll down my legs whenever I walk around but no so much that it's completely noticeable.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars really, April 25, 2013
Nice, soft, but tight above the knees. Made for someone with very tiny legs I think, even over the knee barely it cuts off circulation.

Rate and Discover Movies