5.0 out of 5 stars Practically helpful and extremely motivational
Have you ever wanted to take control of your own life? Do you feel boxed in, unhappy, or dissatisfied with your circumstances? You may even realize that you aren't living your dreams or up to your potential; you may be completely unaware that your past and present circumstances do not have to dictate who you are or what you are doing. After reading Amaze Yourself: Take...
Published on April 13, 2012 by Rachel Aderholdt

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy on motivation - light on practicality
This is a wonderfully written book. It's clear, concise and motivates you to go beyond self-imposed limitations.

However, the problem arises when it's time for the rubber to meet the road. What would a personal quantum leap actually look like?

Where are the exercises and insights that would actually help someone perform at a level needed to have a...
Published on April 3, 2012 by Joey D.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars amaze yourself, October 10, 2012
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
Like many others I enjoy reading about positive people, and changes people made in their circumstances to improve their lives. This has lots of positive ideas and guidelines to assist in making the leap into the positive cycle of living your own life to the fullest.

5.0 out of 5 stars A motivational read, June 13, 2012
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
This book is much better than the secret. Its clear and concise reading. I found a lot of Ah Ha moments when reading this on my kindle. I've decided to think positive thoughts.

I like the part of the book: The comfortzone is deadly to anyone witha passionate dream. Doing the same old thing over and over just gives you more of the same results. To take a quantum leap you hve to break the chains of the familiar andembrace the impossible.

This book is a definate keeper, I'll keep it to refer back to from time to time, to ensure I'm still quantum leaping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Self-confidence And More Regardless Of History! Wow!, April 2, 2012
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
It really is possible to create a new sense of self confidence and self esteem, regardless of your history! The life-improvement insights in this book were especially useful to me as I have lacked the confidence to accomplish my goals in many cases. This book is my little secret weapon to seizing the day and moreover my life! LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel changed, February 29, 2012
lilbic (Corpus Christi, Tx USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
A friend loaned me this book since I am always talking about taking a quantum leap. I read it straight through and then read it again this morning. I feel something changed inside myself from just reading the book. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel changed and somehow more together. Is this a quantum leap? Maybe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Concise, Packed full of good stuff and Very Useful, February 26, 2014
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
Although I've been studying this stuff for years and was skeptical that I'd be bored when I bought it, I was pleasantly surprised. Nothing I didn't already know really, BUT Jill packed the book with concise facts, research and stories that inspired me to a new level. Great book and I defnitely recommend it to both beginners and advanced students of mind empowerment techniques.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr jill Ammon Wexlers years of studies are an asset to any reader, March 14, 2013
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
I was disappointed when I finished the book as I wanted to read on. A great motivational book with a twist of science. A great book to read for someone bogged down in life and needs a good kick in the pant to get started with a positive influence to stop making excuses for failure. It is also a good book for anyone facing depression.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, February 5, 2013
A. GOMEZ "ynot" (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
This book is simple to understand and very clear on how you can apply what you learn in your daily life. I am almost done reading it and can tell you I am really enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for those searching for the path to overcoming obstacles and demonstrating our infinite capacity for good!, February 4, 2013
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
I have many many takeaways from this book - and these continue to percolate in my thought and experience.

I love a book that gives you something to work with!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quick read, October 11, 2012
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
I thought the book was eye opening and I enjoyed it very much. It explained a lot of questions I have had and confirmed a few of my own ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read!, April 17, 2012
This review is from: AMAZE YOURSELF: Take a Quantum Leap (Kindle Edition)
I've already read one of the authors books and I thought it was interesting. I actually enjoyed "Amaze Yourself" much more, though. I don't know much about quantum physics or anything like that, but I understand that the author was saying that as individuals, we get to choose how we respond to life, and therefore we choose the direction our lives go in. It was highly motivational! I felt very encouraged while reading it. I also feel like I put the book down with a little better understanding of myself. Dr. Jill gives simple, achievable advice. This book is GREAT for anyone who needs a little pep-talk, especially co-dependents (like me :/).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›