Customer Discussions > Super Mario Galaxy 2 forum

AMAZON gettiing too restrictive to use anymore.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 24, 2010 8:12:15 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on May 25, 2010 9:31:30 AM PDT
I am not a Prime member and I have none of these problems. If Prime is the problem, quit it!
(and if you paid money, try to bargain for some of it back)

Posted on May 25, 2010 12:24:58 PM PDT
A. Yeatts says:
I'm a prime member and have had no issues. Not sure what the issue is though yes it is essentially econonmy fast shipping. I almost never pay for next day but take the 2 day that prime comes with and it almost always shows up next day. I love it. I'd let amazon know, the one time I ever had an issue (preordered a book 6 months early, then moved and never changed shipping address...totally my fault) they responded super fast (sent me another copy next day for no charge) and beyond my expectations, they may do the same for you.

Posted on May 31, 2010 11:19:55 PM PDT
Steven says:
i have prime and get everything in 1 to 2 days no other issues also amazon seems really nice to me maybe cause of prime or maybe cuase ive spent thousands on this site for years

Posted on Jun 5, 2010 6:11:08 PM PDT
B. Cole says:
I've been a faithful Amazon customer since 2001 and have always been pleased by their service. These issues hardly seem legitimate. Perhaps the only and most glaring issue I've had with them is not being able to set my own shipping cost when I sell something, and losing my ass when the shipping costs are more than the Amazon estimate (which they always are).

And yes, Amazon Prime is only good if you buy EVERYTHING from Amazon and have a lot of disposable income. Really, for a yearly fee, you'd think they'd come up with a better incentive than just faster shipping! I'm satisfied using Super Saver Shipping on my orders. Sure I get them later, but it's no big deal, really.

Posted on Jun 5, 2010 10:59:18 PM PDT
J. Tyler says:
Not true to the original poster. I Recently purchased a Nintendo Wii and a Wii game and i was told I'd get a 30 and 10 dollar credit (40 dollars even) towards my next video game purchase on Amazon.com, Soon as my items shipped, I got the credit and was able to purchase Super Mario Galaxy 2. I Think it just depends on what your luck is, unfortunately. and yes 75 dollars a year for Prime is a little too much, but if you catch them at the right time sometimes, you can get a month free and get your stuff over nighted (or 1 day shipping) for like 2 dollars, and then cancel before your membership is up. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  May 24, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 5, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2 by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (531)