Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

50%
50%

on November 17, 2012
Item is exactly as described and very cute. However, it runs extremely small. Order one size bigger. My only complaint is that the bottoms are fleecy and warm while the top is thin and not very warm. Overall it is cute and my daughters loved it, which is why it still got 4 stars.
on January 3, 2013
About the quality it is regular... the top is a little thin.
About the style it is regular too... the stamp are not the best but it is fine.
About how much children liked... it is a winner, a big exalted eyes and a big smile in her face.

Good buy for the price

(Sorry for my english)
on December 5, 2012
Bought as a Christmas present for a 5yr old Angry Birds fan. Good price and arrived quickly. The shirt is a little thin but the warmest Angry Birds sleepwear for girls I have seen so far.
on December 29, 2012
My grandaughter was thrilled with these pjs. They were exactly what she asked Father Christmas for and they came so quickly.
on December 13, 2012
espectacular muy pero muy linda excelente material llego a tiempo recomendado a todos sus hijos es muy pero muy linda
on December 27, 2012
This was a no brainer, since she plays it on my iphone all the time, I knew I had to get this!!