5.0 out of 5 stars Fun PJ's!, May 29, 2012
Bought these pj's for our busy 3 year old! He loves them and wants to wear them as soon as they are clean again! They fit as I expected them to and is made of 100% polyester, so they shouldn't shrink. I also like that the cape will attach on and off easily with velcro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Going to be hard to keep them just for sleeping, January 4, 2014
Our little guy loved these so much that he wanted to wear them all the time. So we moved them into the costume box so he could be superman any ole' time he wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest PJ's ever!, February 7, 2013
This review is from: AME Sleepwear Little Boys' Superman Super Clothes Sleepset (Apparel)
Purchased for my 1 year old to wear for Halloween. He was the cutest superman ever! It was a little big on him, but I wanted something he was going to continue to use for a little while.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cape makes it the bomb, January 12, 2013
My 3 year old nephew loved it. He loves it because it has a cape. His Mom loves it because it isn't a toy with a million parts. All in all, it is an awesome set of PJ's that feeds toddler fantasy. Win. Win.

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable!, December 29, 2012
We loved it! The cape is velcroed on at the shoulders its a silky material, and my little boy wants to wear it all the time.