Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AMPM24 Black Buckle 20mm Army Militray Watch Band Starps Fits TIMEX WEEKENDER WB2032
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 12, 2015
Terrible. Although a nice design (I love the black band with black metal), it's poorly built and was falling apart and chipping after 1 wear. There were also several very sharp edges on the metal pieces that cut my skin. I filed them down and it was a bit better, but still not worth it.
on December 25, 2013
Within 2 days the extremely poorly crafted band began losing its texture, stretching at the holes and sides. The paint on the metal pieces almost instantly started chipping and the pin is so small and flimsy that a quick turn of the wrist all but guarantees that your watch will fly off.
on December 14, 2014
Low quality. This band held up under normal use for about 2 or 3 months before becoming completely unusable. The main issue: the buckle hole stretched and eventually broke, merging with the hole of the next size. I could never get the band tight on my wrist again.

Additionally the black paint began rubbing/chipping off in the first few weeks. This was not a big deal for me, but it definitely didn't look good.

There are much better NATO straps out there for the same price or a few bucks more.
on October 15, 2014
strange and useless internal strap which runs halfway round the interior with a flat buckle at the end. I cannot conceive of what purpose it serves. It is sewn in, so it cannot be removed. Would not have bought had it been in the description, or if i had seen in the picture; also, came China Post after two weeks. If I wanted ebay merchandise, I would have bid and probably paid a lot less and not paid sales tax on it in America, and ebay probably would have had a description which would have steered me clear of it.
on October 21, 2013
overall a decent band. The clasp and rings are painted black and appear to be chipping after several weeks of use however. Would be awesome if they were stainless steel instead.
on May 31, 2014
I love this band! it dries out super quick and seems to be really tough, doesn't rot like leather! Can be washed when it stanks!
on March 3, 2014
The band fits the Timex weekender well and it makes it blend with your clothes if the factory band is to loud in color for you.
on October 6, 2014
After I got over the dismay at paying $12 for a strip of nylon with holes punched in it, I like it a lot. Seriously, given prices for watchbands, this is a bargain. Easy to attach, looks very nice.
on December 18, 2012
I've bought several of these in different colors and I am we'll pleased. They are actually longer than the original band. Shipping was within a couple of weeks or less and arrived in good shape.
on July 28, 2013
Great band! It's perfect for my Timex watch. The only downside is that it's kinda long so I have to tuck the extra strap into the holder.

See 1 answered question