Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 29, 2014
This is a Christmas gift for my Step Father. I am positive he will absolutely love it! It was designed nicely and has a great tick tock to it! The chain it comes with is very sturdy and the watch fits nicely in my hand! Can't wait to give it to him!
on December 22, 2014
This is shipped from China, so it does take a bit for arrival. How it looks is just okay...not extravagant and not tacky. I got this for the kids to give to their dad for Christmas so he hasn't seen it yet, so this review is based on my oponion. Again, it's just okay, nothing to give hype over...but then again, it is from the kids.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this product for my husbands birthday and he loved it! My only issue is that he has not had it for a week and the battery is already dead. Otherwise this is a beautiful product!
on February 15, 2015
this looks fantastic until you pick it up and hold it. it's Very light and you can tell it's not made out of very good quality materials also it didn't come with a working battery
on February 3, 2013
My son bought this for his Dad for Christmas.Wonderfully made works perfect.My husband loves it.great craftsmanship.It looks antique but works like a modern watch.Great price and fast shipping.
on March 24, 2014
I bought the pocket watch for my father's birthday. He enjoyed receiving it and liked that it had some weight to it. It works well and he hasn't had any issues.
on March 23, 2014
Gave it to father in law. He almost cried. He loved it and im glad we bought it for him . Very nice work on it and im in love with it. def buy again if needed.
on February 21, 2014
I bought it as a gift and the person loves the watch! They called me as soon as they got the watch to tell me how excited they were to have it.
on March 3, 2014
punched pocket watch for my father. after his broke, he loves it. Works great the battery is holding up good. Fast shipping
on June 29, 2014
For a very reasonable price you get a very beautifully detailed and sturdy item. I highly recommend this!