5.0 out of 5 stars WoW!
Published 14 months ago by Eric Bersagel

3.0 out of 5 stars Much larger than I expected
I bought this as a statement piece, and it certainly makes a statement. The face is easy to read, and the quality is fine. Its just a lot larger than I expected. I have large hands and wrists so I thought it wouldn't look so obviously a men's watch. But it is definitely a men's watch. It is also a wind-up watch. That's ok, I just need to remember to set the time and...
Published 13 months ago by B. L. Schwerdt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW!, September 10, 2013
This review is from: AMPM24 Skeleton Black Dial Mens Automatic Mechanical Stainless Steel Sport Wrist Watch PMW057 (Watch)
I purchased this watch expecting I'd have to return it due to quality problems. After more than 2 months, I am finding that I'm wearing this as much as some of my higher end watches, and have received a few complements on it. The automatic mechanism is pretty robust, I can see how someone might overwind and break the unit, but if you pay attention to the spring, you can tell when it's fully wound. Lasts about 30-35 hours after winding.

I love the large face, and oversized dial. The only issue I had was with the clasp, it's not very robust, but was easily replaced with one from a broken Fossil I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars just got it and love it..., June 22, 2013
ok just got this for my husband.... fits perfectly on his wrist... arrived on time... watch is semi heavy like a good watch or rolex is... the watch seems to keep perfect time as long as you keep it wound (wearing it and moving your arm tend to keep it moving ) no defects etc... best purchase i could have hoped for on a cheaper watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
better than expected,nice watch for so low price.

1.0 out of 5 stars it does not work, May 23, 2014
I received this item yesterday and very disappointed it doesnt work and doesnt fit to the wrist perfecty because its large. I know its a cheap watch but waste of money...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, April 18, 2014
Looks Awesome! But isn't a watch suppose to keep time? Well this one Does not at all. Its got a mind of its own.! It actually worked for 5 hours straight the other day, but most of the time only 5 min. or an hour!Too Bad because it looks so Good!When something goes wrong ,Don't even waste your time complaining to the seller,They could care less if it works or Not!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Hit!, April 12, 2014
I purchased this watch for my watch obsessed brother-in-law and he ADORES it! It really is a beautiful watch and as far as I know he hasn't had a single issue with it and wears it often.

5.0 out of 5 stars gREAT wATCH!!, March 31, 2014
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS WATCH!!!! THOUGHT IT WAS BATTERY OPERATED BUT ITS A WHIND UP WHICH IS AN ADDED BONUS!!! LOOKS GREAT!!! TOOK SOME TIME TO GET HERE BUT WELL WORTH IT!!!!!! WILL DEFINATELY BE ORDERING MORE!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good looking, February 22, 2014
I understand its a cheap watch but.. the band should break on day 1 of use :). good looking watch though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but Pretty Crappy Too! BE WARNED!, February 6, 2014
I didn't listen to the bad reviews. I was hoping that I would get lucky and they were just unlucky.
Wrong.
This watch looks awesome but it is a piece of crap.
It broke during the first week of wearing.
Which sucks because my boyfriend LOVED it!
However, like I said a main piece broke within the first week and nobody can repair it. And I got it engraved so it's not like I can send it back. Extremely disappointed. Huge waste of money (and I paid more than what is listed now.)
I would recommend this to NOBODY!
Please please pease don't waste your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, February 1, 2014
This is a very nice watch! Especially for the money, my teen son LOVES it and wears it daily, it is nice and heavy plus looks like it cost much more too. I am very picky with jewelry and definitely recommend this watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›