4.0 out of 5 stars Close to what I needed
The tool is well made, it was shipped well and done quickly. These days getting the right tools for the carburetors manufactured is more difficult than getting Obama to resign! The socket I needed was not included as I had hoped but I do see when the tool kit is going to be very handy for other uses. Two thumbs up for the tool itself.
Published 8 months ago by JUST FRANK 52

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I needed
My search on Amazon for a tool to adjust my Troy Built trimmer led me to this tool. It is not for trimmer adjustment. It's long
flexible shaft and interchangeable bits are intended for automotive adjustments.
Published 16 months ago by H.M. Findley

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I needed, July 12, 2013
This review is from: AMPRO T71301 Carburetor Adjusting Tool (Tools & Home Improvement)

3.0 out of 5 stars i like fixing things, November 9, 2013
its really not what i was needing i was needing one for weed eaters and chainsaws and lawnmowers small engines

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine tool, but one part is missing, March 23, 2013
I found that the 1/4" socket was not included. The write-uo on the back of the package states that the 1/4" , for the l977 GMC is included. IT IS NOT...I HAD TO FURNISH MY OWN 1/4" AND THE ADAPTER TO HOLD IT Now it works fine, and I an happy with the tool.. The largest socket, with the tool, will not fit on the GMC carb. idle adjusting screw. Is this false advertising, or I may be missing something, as former aircraft engine mechanic?.. ...

2.0 out of 5 stars Double "D" Bit, December 15, 2013
Darrell (Fairmount, Georgia, US) - See all my reviews
This would probably be better suited for automotive applications, I ordered it for the Double "D" Bit to adjust the carb on a string trimmer, this Double "D" Bit would not fit into the opening on my string trimmer. I had to order a diffrent tool in order to make the needed adjustments.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tool broke., December 8, 2013
The tool broke after a few turns. The spring like shaft came off the handle as I attempted to adjust the carb.

4.0 out of 5 stars Close to what I needed, March 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, December 15, 2013
i rarely mess with quadrajet carbs but a buddy asked me to rebuild his i loaned my tool to someone a few years ago and never seen it again so i bought this one it works and for the price its good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014
Fast delivery and happy with product thank you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 3, 2014
didn't work for me not the seller fault thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but..., January 29, 2014
This tool was very useful for me in syncing my 4-carb motorcycle. However I had to modify it greatly in order to do so. While this isn't totally the tools fault, it does show a lack of userfulness especially in my case. I needed a 9/32(7mm) socket to fit the adjustment screws on my carb assembly. This tool while containing many sizes of commonly used adapters, was not big enough to fit. I had searched around various other tools as well trying to find one that did fit, but was unsuccessful. I ended up using a 1/4" adapter and a small 9/32 socket with some duct tape to hold it all together. This made getting into the small cavity where the screws were a bit more difficult but not impossible. Not so much the tools fault, thus the 4 stars. Just wish I could have found the right tool to fit my needs.

AMPRO  T71301 Carburetor Adjusting Tool