Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

on August 11, 2012
It's just as pictured and described. A great lightweight for year round casual or dressy wear. Will order more colors; I have this and the pink & grey one.
on February 27, 2013
I like the scarf and the colors. I ordered three of them and it came with free shipping. The scarf are a bit more sheer than what I had expected but that is not a problem as I was looking for an all weather scarf and not something that would be more bulky. But my beef is with the terrible sticker label that was put on all the scarfs. The labels were made with a thick plastic material and had a very strong glue. They should have use a paper sticker a weak glue. Considering that these are sheer scarfs it was quite a bit of a challenge to remove the stickers without causing damage to the scarf itself. I ended up damaging two of the scarfs in an attempt to remove the labels. But since it is a scarf I could easily hide the damaged part.
on January 6, 2013
I was hoping for a high quality scarf along with that the colors would be true to what you were seeing. This company did not disappoint! I have since bought a few more scarfs.
on June 13, 2013
Received my order in a timely manner. I didn’t especially like the quality or the colors. Poorly packed too. The Dark Red looks more like washed out magenta. Both scarves have an unpleasant smell of the dye. I had to soak sticker labels in warm water with hand sanitizer to remove them without ruining the fabric of the scarves. Hand washed the yellow scarf in Ivory to get rid of the smell and twisted it to air dry. Had some running color in the water when washing. It’s still wet but it doesn’t look like the washing has harmed the scarf.
on March 1, 2013
I loved this scarf when I took it out of the wrapper but when I put it on it was a little thinner than I was expecting and there is a large spot in the middle of the scarf that has no color. Disappoointed for sure.
on April 12, 2013
Very disappointed in the colors. From the picture I thought the scarf would be mostly the lovely blue color that is shown. The colors on the rest of the scarf are not at all what I wanted to see. Also, when washed the scarf looks more like a dishrag.
on January 11, 2013
I was expecting more gray and it has lots of blended to colors to allow me to wear it with a variety of outfits. Really pretty and much nicer than I was expecting for the price. Very lightweight thin material which is a plus to be able to wear in many different ways.
on February 5, 2013
I now have six of these exquisite watercolor scarves in different colors. They're lovely and make me feel beautiful when I wear them. The fabric is soft and the length perfect. I am very pleased with the price, too. It's a good value for such a pretty accessory.

Be aware that the scarf you receive will likely look similar to, but a bit different from, the one pictured here. The watercolor dying process results in no two scaves looking exactly alike. I've returned one scarf that was not pleasing to the eye. All the others, though, are breathtakingly beautiful.

Something you'll want to be aware of is that these scarves are very sheer and delicate. I feel a bit frustrated sometimes by how much they tend to snag on everything. But I receive so many compliments on their beauty that I put up with this and just handle them with extra TLC.

I machine wash all of my scarves on delicate cycle inside of a mesh bag designed for washing lingerie. I also launder my sweaters (turned inside out) this same way. It keeps both scarves and sweaters from snagging or stretching in the wash. When they're done, I allow them to air-dry naturally on top of the clothes drying rack that I keep for this purpose. This method of cleaning keeps treasured items in nice condition.
on April 10, 2013
the 1st one i got had brown spots all over it. i was not sure if they are suppose to have them so i asked about it. the company was very nice and sent out a 2nd one without me even asking. it is light pink with orange in it and does have a few spots but not as bad as the 1st one. it is very pretty.very long and very wide. great for head,neck or even as a cover for arms
on November 4, 2013
I ordered one to try as I am not a scarf person. Make that, was not a scarf person. I love the light weight of this and the colors are great. i originally ordered the light green. I have since ordered the light pink for myself and another for a Christmas gift. Material is lightweight. Colors are nice, has an uneven look to the colors which is almost like a tie dye but much more subtle. I only wish the blue were still in stock.