4.0 out of 5 stars Very SHEER so be very SURE
What I've purchased from the ANDI ROSE line has all been very cute and extremely sexy but for the most part, it's made for very petite women. It's not a high quality item but the price is very low so it's worth it. The color is really soft and pretty. I'd recommend to anyone who doesn't have a lot to spend but still wants to look sexy.
Published 5 months ago by RITA D.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small on the breast area!
Not as pictured, not enough material to cover the chest area and seller is not understanding about issuing a full refund as this is from China
Don't recommend save your money and trouble!
Published 6 months ago by Anonymous

4.0 out of 5 stars Very SHEER so be very SURE, May 12, 2014
This review is from: ANDI ROSE Lingerie Sexy Night Sleepwear Lace Babydoll Dress G-string Set (Pink) (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small on the breast area!, April 13, 2014
Don't recommend save your money and trouble!

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke right away but..., August 9, 2014
The color is very pretty the cut is very cute I'm 5'2" one hundred and 20 pounds and it fits me perfectly boobs size is about B to C cups but as soon as I put it on one of my straps broke I mean given the fact that it's cheap I can't complain I'll just fix it myself only reason why I gave it 3 stars instead of five but literally the strap just broke off
what was securing it to each other is a small plastic circle ringlet and the fabric sewn into a loop came Undone so at least the plastic part didn't break but overall it's stretchy and it feels good I don't know people saying about it being itchy most lace / mesh type lingerie feels the same to me so overall cute N cheap what else do you want ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Lingerie Sexy Night Sleepwear Lace Babydoll Dress G-string Set, July 29, 2014
This is made with very thin material but I paid less then $5 for it. My wife is 5'2", 120 lbs and this item does not cover much, that's why it got 5 stars. The material is very stretchy this is a nice gown for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item, May 26, 2014
It's was really cute my boyfriend enjoyed it.. It came with the matching under wear. I weight 128 pounds fit nice on me and it was a one size fits all.. Fit me perfect and I enjoy wearing it for my boyfriend :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Super small breast area and G-string, October 2, 2014
I am 5'5", 122 lbs and bra size 32 C. This was definitely made for very petite women, as the breast area is super small (I can manage to squeeze mine in) and the G-string looks like its made for someone size double 0 because I can't even get it halfway up my thighs (I'm a size 4). The top is flattering though but I would handle it very carefully because it seems very fragile. The girl in the picture must be the size of a child because this whole one size thing is not ideal. But its so cheap I didn't really expect much quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, September 17, 2014
The Panties had one strap that was to large and the waist strap had no elastic give and I am a small person. I can fit in most Asian style clothing I lived in Thialand. But and the elastic under the bust was so tight I almost snapped it trying to just get it over my head. Again I am a Small person Tall But skinny and it was like they cut everything else to fit right but the elastic. Almost like they were sewn in the wrong places during the process.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but not sturdy., August 28, 2014
first off the material is very thin and does not stretch. i believe this was a one size thing and it runs very small. g-string was cheap so i tossed that but overall i liked the garment. the color was nice however handle and put it on/off carefully. i dont think it will survive a trip to the washer. overall i think for the price it was acceptable value.

2.0 out of 5 stars is very short in the back and the fabric does ..., July 11, 2014
is very short in the back and the fabric does not stretch, also brings unfinished seams on the front. Is not confortable for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 7, 2014
The thing was way to small :( the top is cute.