4.0 out of 5 stars Very SHEER so be very SURE
What I've purchased from the ANDI ROSE line has all been very cute and extremely sexy but for the most part, it's made for very petite women. It's not a high quality item but the price is very low so it's worth it. The color is really soft and pretty. I'd recommend to anyone who doesn't have a lot to spend but still wants to look sexy.
Published 9 months ago by RITA D.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small on the breast area!
Not as pictured, not enough material to cover the chest area and seller is not understanding about issuing a full refund as this is from China
Don't recommend save your money and trouble!
Published 10 months ago by Anonymous

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small on the breast area!, April 13, 2014
This review is from: ANDI ROSE Lingerie Sexy Night Sleepwear Lace Babydoll Dress G-string Set (Pink) (Apparel)
Don't recommend save your money and trouble!

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke right away but..., August 9, 2014
The color is very pretty the cut is very cute I'm 5'2" one hundred and 20 pounds and it fits me perfectly boobs size is about B to C cups but as soon as I put it on one of my straps broke I mean given the fact that it's cheap I can't complain I'll just fix it myself only reason why I gave it 3 stars instead of five but literally the strap just broke off
what was securing it to each other is a small plastic circle ringlet and the fabric sewn into a loop came Undone so at least the plastic part didn't break but overall it's stretchy and it feels good I don't know people saying about it being itchy most lace / mesh type lingerie feels the same to me so overall cute N cheap what else do you want ?

4.0 out of 5 stars Very SHEER so be very SURE, May 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lingerie Sexy Night Sleepwear Lace Babydoll Dress G-string Set, July 29, 2014
This is made with very thin material but I paid less then $5 for it. My wife is 5'2", 120 lbs and this item does not cover much, that's why it got 5 stars. The material is very stretchy this is a nice gown for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item, May 26, 2014
It's was really cute my boyfriend enjoyed it.. It came with the matching under wear. I weight 128 pounds fit nice on me and it was a one size fits all.. Fit me perfect and I enjoy wearing it for my boyfriend :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, January 19, 2015
Travesty (Kentucky, USA) - See all my reviews
It's been said many times, but you get what you pay for. First of all, this would fit someone who is up to a size 4, 34B cup, but not comfortably. I can carefully wriggle into this, but barely. I would definitely rip this is I were any bigger. This would best fit someone who is about a size 0, 32B or smaller.

The material looks and feels cheap, but the garment was extremely cheap, so I'm not mad. You put this on and you kind of wonder why you did. You know this thing is thin but it just kind of feels pointless, in practice.

The product image is basically representative of what this thing is but it's not impressive in person. For a few bucks, it is what it is.

2.0 out of 5 stars is very short in the back and the fabric does ..., July 11, 2014
is very short in the back and the fabric does not stretch, also brings unfinished seams on the front. Is not confortable for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars It honestly looks and feels like a child's ballerina dress, January 16, 2015
It's a lot shorter and a lot more ruffles than I expected. It honestly looks and feels like a child's ballerina dress. The fabric is thin so be careful when trying it on. I wear a size US 0 and the outfit fits me comfortably. However, it's just not as sexually appealing as I thought it would. I mean, it looks just fine if you're sitting down. But when you're standing up, it looks like you're about to perform in a ballet recital. Shipping took about a month, which is understanding since it came from China. If you're looking for something cheap and only for a one-time use, this is the deal for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, January 15, 2015
This came so quickly and was packaged well.
It smelled a little funny- but after washing it and then hanging it to dry it smelled so yummy!
The fabric is great and very comfortable and the material is very stretchy.
I really love this product and my boyfriend did too!
Highly recommend this to anyone who's normally a size XS-M. You may have mild problems if you're especially large breasted.
Great product! Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend loved it!, December 29, 2014
The thong is cheaply made so I would toss it and find something that is similar to it. But, other than that, it is very cute for the price and my boyfriend loved it! I give it four stars because the thong was cheaply made and I thought my butt was going to break it, haha, and it had an odd smell to it, like it smelled of chemicals. So I would hand wash it and hang dry it to get the smell out. All in all, a cute outfit!