Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 27, 2013
I too was very impressed with the packaging and the delivery. The tablet was fully charged and turn on everything seem to work well but there is no volume. The sound is on maximum but can barely be heard. The sound is even low when plug into external speakers. Would be a great buy for the money if there was sound.
on January 2, 2014
I ordered this for my boys for Xmas not only did it arrive way late this tablet will not turn on or charge properly at all!! I'm very dissapointed and so are my kids.
on December 25, 2013
Was very impressed on shipping and how it got here but we charged it then my daughter got it this morning for Christmas played on it, which the battery boy lasted for 1 hour and now it says it's charging but will not turn on at all I've tried everything :( my other daughter got the RCA and has no problems we first bought the RCA but they only had one and this one was very similar but now I am disappointed as well as my daughter
on November 5, 2014
The overall review of this product was good I have this product for a little over a year and I currently still use it it sometimes over heats when plug in to a power source outlet your not able to download anything from the internet only from the market that comes with it. haven't any problems out of it only those few minor clenches. It can sometimes be slow when loading up pages from the internet overall I like the product and would continue using it.
on December 19, 2013
Super fast shipping nice clear screen and fast Internet everything I wanted in a tablet but its only the first day so I'll give a update if something goes wrong but so far best tablet ever and great price
on January 17, 2014
I bought this tablet for my 5 year old grandson to play games and watch Spider-Man and Power Rangers on YouTube instead of hogging my cell phone. The seller shipped the tablet in the specified time period and I was happy about that, as it was just in time for Christmas. I was pleased that this Android tablet had Google Play so that he could have plenty of free games to download. Now before purchasing this item I did check out the reviews and there seemed to be more positive than negative, which I found to be very helpful with making an informed decision in regards to purchasing this item. I noticed that there were some reviews that mentioned the screen freezing or getting stuck. "Initially" that didn't seem to be a problem. HOWEVER...now we seem to be experiencing the same problem! There are times when the screen freezes on my phone and I just remove the battery and all is good. But with this tablet, I didn't notice until I had to enter the tablet info for the warranty I purchased, that there is no battery or at least there's no way to open this tablet to access one. I can't really provide any info regarding the pixels and all the technical stuff because this is the first time I've been able to handle the tablet (yeah, only when there's a problem then that's when he lets me mess with it) LOL!! My son just informed me that he presses the "reset" button on the lower back of the tablet and it seems to make everything good again. I first thought by pressing that button, that it would reset the tablet back to the manufacturer settings, turns out it doesn't. Hopefully for all the others that have this problem this resolves your issues. I'm going to hang on this tablet for now because my grandson would have a cow if he had to be without it. His mom bought a 7in tablet from Walmart, which is pretty comparable to this one. This one is a 5 star tablet compared to the one she bought him and she just took it back to exchange it! Thankfully I was wise enough to purchase the warranty at the time of purchase.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2014
It was shipped fast and packaged securely, everything is smoothly. It is a good tablet for a teenager or a child it is easy to use and very fun. It is a little slow and it does freeze, but I can't complain. Thank you so much. :)

Edit: I was meaning to change the review and I am glad I did. It broke in a week. Enough said.
on January 10, 2014
This tablet was extremely inexpensive, The quality seems to be far beyond another budget tablet I own. The tablet preforms everything acceptably well. I am satisfied with it so far. As long as you understand you are not going to get iPad speed and performance for the price, you will be happy with this purchase.
on April 28, 2014
i got the tab just to play on. im 20 have a job but no longer go to school. bought it for youtube and candy crush. its great for teens and tweens. it was packaged nicely so nothing would happen to the tab. i recomened.
on January 3, 2014
Its runs slow and you have to shut It down and turn it back on for it to work sometimes