Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

100%
Price:$391.22+ $9.99 shipping

on August 13, 2013
Took me a bit to dial it in and figure it out, I love it. sprays base coat and clear like glass. Keep the pressure down and the volume low. Never thought a spray gun could make such a huge difference but this one does. Was never able to paint this good before.
on February 18, 2014
I heard alot about this gun over the years, but never got one. I finally decided to get off my cheap ass and buy one and it is great for clear, thats what I use it for anyway. Great atomization.