4.0 out of 5 stars before and after pics
Published on January 15, 2011 by leebone

1.0 out of 5 stars False info
This item stated it went with the JVC we purchased for our son. It does not fit and now I have to deal with returning it. Very irritating.
Published on December 27, 2012 by Nyky

4.0 out of 5 stars before and after pics, January 15, 2011
This review is from: WIDE ANGLE MACRO LENS For The JVC Everio GZ-HM550, HM320, HM300, HM340 Flash Memory Camcorder (Electronics)
i like this product for the price. when installed the zoom blurrs out at about 3/4 zoom on my 20x zoom jvc. but i only use it when i know im not goping to zoom far off. as seen in the pics it does give that little bit of extra wide angle which is very helpful. the cats whole face will fit into the frame now when his nose is at the lens. whereas before it wouldnt. and the video is clear and not distorted at all . i dont think you can go wrong for the price. im very happy with it. check out the pics .. the pics are not my cat! so dont comment on how much my cat looks like a picnic table!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to my Everio, July 1, 2013
This macro lens is great! Made taking videos of my child's sports events much easier. I can catch all the action with this lens!

4.0 out of 5 stars Appears to be good qauitly and at a good price., March 27, 2013
I have not had enough time to make a qualitative evaluation as of yet , until I have more time to video tape.

1.0 out of 5 stars False info, December 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect ! It works pretty well, December 25, 2012
The product arrived in a good conditions and on time. Everything works very well and I already tested and use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the JVC Everio, November 28, 2012
This lens works perfectly with the JVC Everio camcorder. It added the perfect view of the event we were recording.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 25, 2012
The Everio has much to narrow an angle by default, in my opinion.
I got this very low priced angle multiplier and haven't taken it off since.