5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a well worth Creation!
Published on May 13, 2012 by Eldridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What it Seems
This product should be called a finger-held instead of hand-held. The graphics are small and clumsy. Very bad replacement for your kids not to play with your Iphone or Ipad. NOT worth $30.00. Maybe $5.00 at best. Sorry I bought it.
Published on March 12, 2012 by Roger Gaumond

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a well worth Creation!, May 13, 2012
This review is from: ANGRY BIRDS - Electronic Handheld Game (Toy)
The first time I saw this product I was so excited. My son loves angry birds and always plays on my friends phones or ipods. I cant afford to waist all that money for a ipod so I couldnt get him one. So I was so disapointed when I tried to buy it off amazon and they were sold out. Then just last night I checked out the game again and it was back. I think this is a great idea. I know this angry birds game will be a big hit once it starts hitting the shelf in stores. I have not recieved the item yet. But I will update my review once I do. I dont think it will matter to my son if its small or not. Im sure he will be just extremely excited to be able to play it. And this will deff come in handy for the 9 hour road trips I take often to visit family. All I can say is, its about time someone created this idea.

OK JUST RECIEVED THE FIRST ONE IN MAIL.

Im not gonna lie it is very small and the birds are just a black outline with a color backround. But my son was so excited! He has been playing it for a hour already. He loves it! The game wasnt for me, its for my 4 year old. I would recommend this game for younger kids. Not adults. Because all adults will complain about the size.. This game was made for kids.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What it Seems, March 12, 2012
Roger Gaumond (Kingman, AZ United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, March 19, 2012
This review is from: ANGRY BIRDS - Electronic Handheld Game (Toy)
I thought the hand held game would have been bigger for the money i paid for it. And it is so little you can barely see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handheld game!! Great idea!!, March 13, 2012
This review is from: ANGRY BIRDS - Electronic Handheld Game (Toy)
I got these games for each of my kids and they love them! It keeps them busy on long car rides or when we go places that I need them to entertain themselves for a bit. We were using up all of the battery power on our phones with the Angry Birds app. We don't have to worry about that anymore. Great product, great idea! I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Games, January 15, 2014
This review is from: ANGRY BIRDS - Electronic Handheld Game (Toy)
A Great game for the car drive. Would buy them again. Wonderful for kids to entertain themselves. Love the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Still sitting in package, April 2, 2013
This review is from: ANGRY BIRDS - Electronic Handheld Game (Toy)
cheap, cheap cheap said the angry birds. didn't even bother to change all the directions out of Chineese. got it as a gift, he has never even played with it

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah, March 9, 2013
This review is from: ANGRY BIRDS - Electronic Handheld Game (Toy)
For the price of this item it is not worth the money. The graphics on it are horrible on it and it was supposed to be for my 3 year old son that had no item how to get it to work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisified, February 25, 2013
This review is from: ANGRY BIRDS - Electronic Handheld Game (Toy)
It wasn't interesting to my kids. They rarely or never play with it. Another words, I bought it for nothing

4.0 out of 5 stars fun toy, February 13, 2013
This review is from: ANGRY BIRDS - Electronic Handheld Game (Toy)
nice little toy, a bit loud but the kids like it, a little small but is nice to take anywhere

3.0 out of 5 stars Angry Bird electronic game from a Grandmother's prospective, January 15, 2013
This review is from: ANGRY BIRDS - Electronic Handheld Game (Toy)
The Angry Bird was ok for me because first, it was too small. My Grandsons love anything dealing with angry bird, pj's, caps, as well as tee shirts. When I found this game at Amazon I was so excited thinking they would be as excitedd as I was. They have hardly played with the game but, they are still in love with Angry Bird ,they are still playing it on their Mom's phone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›