Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 153 questions
votes
Of course, (as long as your vcr has a tuner in it) just plug it in where the "antenna in" input is on the vcr, then take a cable from "antenna out" and run it into the "antenna in" input on the TV. This is how I always do it- you usually get an extra boost from the vcr (or dvd-r) amp this way too! By the way- this is a great buy!
Jan 27, 2013 by Jerrica Lee
vote
All I can say is that I have mine installed in a closet under a stairway next to the chimney. I have the antenna vertical rather than horizontal, facing the direction of the primary source of TV signals. If you can receive some signals with a regular antenna, this will improve your reception. If not, find a place where a regular antenna works and install it there.
Dec 18, 2013 by R. Kelsey
vote
Yes depends on the network strength of signal
Jan 19, 2014 by gary
votes
I researched this before purchasing and it appeared to be better than the competition at the time (earlier this year). I live across the sound from seattle (manchester). I have a lot of tall cedars and this area is quite "hilly". And I'm able to get all the local channels, and about 25-30 more that aren't worth viewing. I bought it because I so badly wanted to fire my cable provider, and this little black box worked out for me. I have three, and they all have different levels of reception, because they are all in different windows in my home, but they all give me the major networks. Sometimes, during stormy weather I will get distortion. Try a different location in your home, and definitely on a window sill. Does not work in more remote areas - I know I took it camping and nothing. But if you're only a couple miles from a major hub like Cleveland, then you should definitely be getting pretty good reception. If you're getting other channels, then it's possible that fox and cbs are just out of range. I personally recommend this product. It's all about Geographics. Good luck!
Dec 12, 2014 by Steve Morris
votes
says on the box, Made in China
Mar 2, 2013 by Steven Daily
votes
It plugs in to your ant. cable
Sep 12, 2014 by Sandy Bruner
votes
From the specifications listed on the http://www.amazon.com website, I would have to say that it is the same item.
Jan 1, 2014 by R. Kelsey
votes
miles Nov 23, 2013
The ones I get are within 35 miles - but depends greatly on what surrounds you (open water extends signals, heavy forest or buildings would reduce them). Go online and search for tv station antennas so you know how far they are away from you.
Nov 23, 2013 by Mr.Pollios
votes
Yes it would. It's made of durable plastic
Jul 23, 2014 by Carol Schwenzer
votes
I just hooked it up to the TV and put it in the window upright right next to the TV--it worked on top of the TV too. It works great--really clear picture. It's thin and lightweight. Pam
Jul 20, 2013 by pamelf
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   16   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers