Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 275 questions
votes
It could, although it probably wouldn't be the greatest quality and you'll need a powerful enough GPU to drive the extra pixels at high frame rates. It is made more for static image displays. There is an answer to this question on the Displaylink website
Feb 23, 2014 by Joshua J. Hegge
votes
I am currently using 2 of these along with my Lenovo laptop (total 3 screens) in my home office. The USB ports on the laptop did not have enough power to run both of them at the same time, so I used a powered USB hub that I already had. Works great as a 3 monitor setup.
Dec 12, 2012 by Tony H.
votes
Yes, I've used mine with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports
Feb 26, 2014 by AlloyMonkey
vote
I use it as a monitor. I don't know why it wouldn't work with Win 8 but I've got it on a Win 7 computer.
Jan 28, 2014 by Lisa B.
vote
Multitouch? May 2, 2014
Not touch.
May 2, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
The USB cable sticks out to the rear, and there are no mounting holes. The back of the unit is rounded, to accommodate the built-in stand, so it wouldn't be flush on the wall anyway. It's made to sit on a flat surface. With a long enough USB cable, it would look nice in a bookcase.
Aug 10, 2013 by Mountain Man
votes
The AOC E1649FWU does not work with Windows RT. I just tried the monitor with a Microsoft Surface and it does search for a driver when you plug it in, but then fails to find anything. The AOC monitor uses Displaylink driver technology and as their website states, there are currently no drivers for it. http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=335
Jan 6, 2013 by Mark R. Gray
votes
Can't say absolutely, but if the Lenovo has USB ports and you are running Windows XP SP3 or higher, it should work OK.
Jul 25, 2014 by Robert J. Farrell Jr.
votes
I've used it everyday for work and home 6 months and it still works like the day I bought it. I also travel extensively for work with it.
2 days ago by Anonymous
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   28   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers