5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a good battery option
So many of these Apple alternatives are bad, go bad or won't last beyond a year. This appears to be a very good option. Owned it for a month and several cycles but the sense is, hey finally a winner at a good price.
Published 4 months ago by Truth Teller

3.0 out of 5 stars ok product
it will not hold a charge for very long at all!!!! I was unaware I was purchasing a used battery
Published 5 months ago by Bridgett

3.0 out of 5 stars ok product, March 18, 2014
This review is from: APA1175 - Laptop Battery For Apple MacBook Pro 15 inch A1175 A1211 A1226 A1260 A1150 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a good battery option, March 23, 2014
Truth Teller (Hoboken, New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for the first two weeks, July 18, 2014
Purchased this battery on June 12, 2014. Worked fine for the first two weeks; consistently held a two- to 3-hour charge. After that it suddenly died completely iMac displayed "Not Charging." Purchased an Apple battery from an Apple store, which I probably should have done in the first place, and it's now working fine. Went to return the one purchased from Amazon now that I had a box in which to return it, and they told me that yesterday (7/17/14) was the last day to return this item. Really? A battery that only lasts two weeks was clearly defective workmanship and not my fault in any way. As a loyal Amazon customer, I feel cheated, both by the dealer of this deficient product and by Amazon for their unwillingness to allow a return. Bad product, bad experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars i am a happy camper. A+++, July 11, 2014
thank you very much for the follow up. i appreciated you very much.
now, i do know that you guys do care for your customers. i am a happy camper. A+++.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, May 4, 2014
works but charge only lasts 1.5 hours. I needed it to compete the circuit so it it meets my requrements

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, April 22, 2014
This battery is poor quality I got it for over a month I believe and I already have to replace it cause is no longer charging first I thought it was my charger got a new one and it didn't work. Now I have to buy a new one

I wish they will send me a replacement but I'm sure is not going to happen

I will love to recommend this product but the quality is poor

Rate and Discover Movies