5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
My three year old loves this, keeps him occupied for a while. As well as puzzle solving it also helps him with ABC's in the later levels.
Great bargain for 99c.
Published on June 5, 2012 by ClaireF

2.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful app but pissed about being charged
Published 10 months ago by Andrea Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, June 5, 2012
Great bargain for 99c.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, April 2, 2014
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs (App)
My granddaughter lives this game. I had deleted it thinking she didn't want it anymore and low an behold. .where my puzzles. So I downloaded it again. She lives it. Thank you for you app.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful app but pissed about being charged, February 2, 2014
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs (App)
This app was one that is free in the kids free time option and will not open if you are not in the kids free time app. My daughter tried to open it outside her free time and it charged me coins but then said it could not be opened. While she loves the app and plays with it during free time, I feel that I should not have been charged the coins for an app that will not open regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's fav app, August 26, 2013
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs (App)
I am not lying, but my daughter has been playing this app since she is 18 months. She loves it. She is now three and she still asks for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars will not install on my boys hdx, November 17, 2014
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs (App)
Not sure why but it used to work on Amazon subscription service and now when I would pay for it nothing g...no install error! So bad cuz my boy liked it....fix it Amazon or developer else I'm out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Amazon kid games for Kindle owners, July 30, 2014
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs (App)
My Great Grandson loved this. He was two and a half years old when I started him on my Kindle with Amazon learning games I would recommend this greatly to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, May 21, 2012
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs (App)
We also bought the snake set, which has even more puzzles, but with numbers. My 2yo son loves both games and I like that they even sound great, love the calm music and sounds. I wish that on the hardest setting the cheat bar would be removed, but that is my only complaint. Most apps by this dev seem a little overpriced at two bucks, but these games are actually worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for all young ages, May 5, 2012
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs (App)
i like how it has different ways to play the game. Its awesome! you get a puzzle game but at the same time it will teach them the alphabet! very clever! my 3 yr old plays it all the time!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3-1/2 yr old daughter loves it, January 27, 2012
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs (App)
I first downloaded the free version. After seeing how much my daughter liked playing this, I purchased the full version. I have a kindle fire. My daughter is 3-1/2 yrs old. I was really surprised at how quickley she was able to figure out how to use the touchscreen. Guess kids are a lot smarter than adults give them credit for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app for toddlers, February 3, 2012
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs (App)
My 2 year old daughter is obsessed with dinosaurs right now (do all kids go through this phase???) and she loved the lite version of this app, so we sprang for the full version. It's a lot of fun, and she can do it pretty easily by herself. She loves the puzzles and calls them all by the names of the dinosaurs on Land Before Time. My only complaint is that you have to "earn" the puzzles every time you open the app. Even if you've unlocked 5-6 of them, if you close the app, you have to work up to them again. This frustrates her, and it would be better if all the puzzles were available, especially in the paid version. Other than that, though, great!

My First Puzzles: Dinosaurs