5.0 out of 5 stars Kids will love this
My three year old grand daughter plays this game over and over again. She loves it. Cute shapes, nice sounds and colors. I recommend this one and I am one who will not allow junky apps to take up space on my kindle fire.
Published 24 months ago by Nancy Pollard

1.0 out of 5 stars my grandchildren and great-grandchildren won't play it
Like I said my grandchildren and great-grandchildren play a LOT of my other Amazon games, but won't play this one. They are 3-4-5 years old. I can tell they tried, because it is on my carousel. They love the 2 monkey games.
Published 24 months ago by J Zumbrun

1.0 out of 5 stars my grandchildren and great-grandchildren won't play it, October 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids will love this, October 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzles, September 19, 2013
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Snakes (App)
Has differrent levels from easy to harder. Even one that does counting with the pieces. My daughter really loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, May 21, 2012
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Snakes (App)
We also bought the dinosaur set, which has even more puzzles, but with letters. My 2yo son loves both games and I like that they even sound great, love the calm music and sounds. I wish that on the hardest setting the cheat bar would be removed, but that is my only complaint. Most apps by this dev seem a little overpriced at two bucks, but these games are actually worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars she loves it, April 23, 2012
David W. Clark (Marysville, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Snakes (App)
My 3 yr old daugher just loves this app. She plays with it all the time. I think its her favorite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps her entertained., March 14, 2012
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Snakes (App)
Every good series of puzzle games for kids. I have a 17-month old and she will play for 15 to 30 minutes at a time. The acceptance area for the pieces is a little loose (would like to see a slider to increase difficulty) but the clapping after each one is a great idea. Finally, some type of lock would be nice as most are played in landscape mode and little fingers have a tendency to hit the "Home" button.

4.0 out of 5 stars My First Puzzles:Snakes, August 13, 2013
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Snakes (App)
My great grandson loves puzzles. While he may be a bit old for these puzzles, he still enjoys the process very much. The styles are good for following directions and establishing self-confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter loves it!, January 30, 2013
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Snakes (App)
I decided to let my granddaughters use my Kindle Fire to play games and I'm happy I made that decision. I downloaded several of them and I must say this one is one of my four year old granddaughter's favorites. She has so much fun and is so proud of herself that she can do it without any help. We don't like them to spend too much time on the electronic gadgets, but every now and then she gets to play on Nanna's KF as a special treat. This particular game is a favorite of hers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 17, 2014
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Snakes (App)
2 year old loves this puzzle pack!!

5.0 out of 5 stars kid pleaser!, February 16, 2012
This review is from: My First Puzzles: Snakes (App)
These puzzles are good fun for youngsters...great music--colorful, nicely done app! They enjoy the variety of levels and keep coming back to play with this puzzle app. I appreciate the quality and that they are busy with an entertaining thinking activity. Try it and see for yourself!

My First Puzzles: Snakes