5.0 out of 5 stars BACKSAVER, TIMESAVER, WATERSAVER
Published on August 21, 2011 by C. Reilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Purchased this spray glide 6/15/13 to use with my new AR383 It actually slowed down my ability to do wide path cleaning. My own arm sweeping motion proved to be much faster and more efficient. I also found the glide very cumbersome to use as the roller ball allows the wand to wonder all over the place as opposed to allowing for straight even line spray. All in all pricy...
Published 12 months ago by BDZ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BACKSAVER, TIMESAVER, WATERSAVER, August 21, 2011
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
This product more than paid for itself in my first use in the time it saved me to get a job done. It took about 10 minutes to get out of the pack, read the directions and install. Once installed, the effort needed to powerwash the deck was more akin to using a vacuum cleaner than a power washer. My arm and back were relieved of the stress of holding the washer at a set height from the deck. Once I had the right height for effective washing, I did not have to go over the area twice. I cut the job time in half (saving lots of water, by the way), and I had none of the typical back issues I normally have after using the powerwasher. Wish I had this 5 years ago!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Back saver, September 17, 2012
Ricwaj (Indiana USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
I have around 120' of side walk, plus a concrete apron in front of my garage and a concrete patio, all surrounded by a lot of trees. I pressure wash a lot! This is one of those items that when you see it the first thought is "Why didn't I think of that?" First off the only "con" that I have is that the Velcro didn't do that great of a job securing to the pressure wand. This was easily taken care of by putting a small hose clamp over the top of the Velcro(reason for the four stars). Now you can set your height and push/pull the wand to do your cleaning. Without it being attached, you have to go side to side in order to control the height. Doing it that way allows your pressure washer wand to possibly come in contact with skin causing. So using the Spray Glide also appears to make the process safer and not having to constantly worry about the height really cuts down the amount of time needed to clean a section and as I had in the title, your back doesn't get stressed near as bad as without it. I definitely recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saves Wear and Tear, March 8, 2012
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
I thought it would be little bit differently made, but all-in-all it is not a bad piece of equipment. It does save wear and tear on the shoulders. Be sure to place one of the velcro straps at the end of the unit to make sure it does not slide up. REALLY TIGHT.

4.0 out of 5 stars The idea worked, May 27, 2013
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
I was tasked with pressure washing several thousand square feet of our community docks and saw this unit. It worked, but I made a few changes to make it work better. I used nylon wire ties to hold the Velcro to the shaft of the wand because mine was contaminated and the adhesive would not stick also I was in a hurry and did not want to bother to try and clean it properly.
Then I used 3 stainless steel hose clamps to firmly hold the unit to the wand once i had the spacing right. I noticed at a low angle of attack about 15 degrees from horizontal was the best angle for cleaning the wood decking. The unit position, length of wand, angle of attack, and nozzle all took some trial and error to get correct but then it worked very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great idea!, February 10, 2013
MomOf2 "Momof2" (Titusville, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
Definitely worth purchasing! Allows you to clean an area faster, more consistently, and with less stress to your back! on my driveway I did an area about 3' x 3' then do it again crosswise - this eliminated any stripes, and the concrete looks great! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning a Deck Made Easy, December 6, 2012
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
This tool made pressure washing the deck easy. Keeping the washer's nozzle height the same when washing the deck resulted in an uniform looking deck.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have product for a pressure washer, May 26, 2012
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
I've used a pressure washer for years to clean my cement pool deck. after it dries its always streaked because it's its difficult to maintain an even distance from the surface. now it comes out perfect every time. also because it rolls, you don't get tired holding up the wand. i think pressure washers should come with these as standard equipment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed!, January 19, 2014
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
This product is quite helpful. I used it at the end of a long telescoping spray wand. It makes the extended wand much easier to manipulate. Before discovering this product, I had tried myself to design something to serve this purpose, and was delighted when I found this -- for the cost, it serves the purpose adequately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!!!, December 4, 2013
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
If you have the AR Blue Clean Power Washer, then this is a must. Makes power washing easier and less back strain.

1.0 out of 5 stars No instructions for mounting it to the wand!, July 26, 2013
This review is from: AR North America Spray Glide (Lawn & Patio)
I found it extremely difficult to mount the apparatus to the wand. It always kept slipping and did not maintain the distance from the wood that I wanted. Since there was no directions, I abandoned it! I'm sorry that I ordered it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›