Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 56 questions
votes
I have a TomTom 540XXL. any unit with the round mail connector on the back with spring tabs will work and I can tell you there is no finer mount in the market place.
Jul 21, 2013 by John R. Anderson III
votes
Mine is a XL and yes it worked great I love it
Jul 18, 2013 by Denise Bryant
votes
I am not sure to what you are referring as the "adhesive mount disk.". If you mean an extra disk to be applied to the dashboard, it's about the same size as th TomTom disk. The Arkon mount works so well with the windshield, you won't need it. I can put it low on the windshield on the left side. The TomTom is easy to see there.
Jan 12, 2015 by TomNext
votes
Yes, this will work with your GPS and this mount is way better than the TomTom one.
Sep 12, 2014 by Eduardo
votes
i don't know, but i think it will not if i remember correctly that model has a different mount system.
Jul 29, 2013 by shawn colvin
votes
Yes it does fit
Nov 17, 2013 by Elias
votes
Yes. It is the same mount as my TomTom :-)
Mar 16, 2013 by J. Fernandez
votes
You just need to remove the original suction cup mount from the GPS. Then, you can attach the bracket to the GPS via the three spring clip on the back of the GPS.
7 days ago by Semsons & Co. Inc.
votes
how big is the disc? 21 days ago
80mm
21 days ago by ChargerCity Support
votes
I am not familiar with that unit and the amazon page for it does not show connector with windshield. If it has the standard TomTom connector it will work, work well and probably better than the original
Mar 29, 2015 by TomNext
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers