Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 667 questions
votes
You still need a wireless router. This is a cable modem only which I have connected to a wireless router. I think Motorola does make an all in one unit. See: http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-SURFboard-Gateway-SBG6580-Wireless/dp/B0040IUI46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384978619&sr=8-1&keywords=motorola+cable+modem+and+wireless+router
Nov 20, 2013 by S. Williams
votes
Yes it works great with comcast. That is what I am using it for
Jan 14, 2014 by wild canuck
votes
Any DOCSIS 2.0 or DOCSIS 3.0 device should work on any TWC system. You will have to call their technical department to have the MAC swapped on your account. Once that happens, they will update your modem with their bin file and you will be up and running. There is at least one review of successful deployment of this device at TWC Raleigh.
Nov 28, 2011 by ScottM
vote
time warner Feb 22, 2014
works well with time warner..i've had no problems, and have been getting great speeds!
Feb 22, 2014 by Chirantan Banerjee
vote
there is no telephone connection.
Apr 3, 2014 by Gearold P. Vanroekel
vote
Router Dec 15, 2013
Router? I barely knew her! (Sorry, bad joke.) No, it is not a router per se, but you would connect your router to it.
Dec 16, 2013 by Steven
vote
There is no power button. You have to unplug it from power to turn it off.
Mar 17, 2014 by AV Mainiac
vote
Yes, it works fine with the airport router.
Jan 5, 2014 by Frank A. Kohnen Jr.
vote
Yes. That's actually the one that I use. But when you set up your SB6121 modem, be sure to connect it directly to your computer rather than to the router. It will only go through the rquired registration process with your internet service provider if it's initially hooked up to the computer. The instructions don't explain this. After the modem is registered with the provider, you can hook it up to the router. Bynthe way, the problem I initially had with no, or delayed upload connecticity rsolved itself after I conmected the modem to the router. That makes no sense, but it worked for me.
Sep 10, 2013 by Peter A. Butzin
vote
No it is not a wifi router. I use an apple airport for my wifi.
Oct 10, 2013 by disbaldguy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   67   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers