- Future Network For Today
- Video features: Adjustable image size and quality; time stamp; flip and Mirror
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g Wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Network protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, GPRS
- Browser: IE 6.0/ 7.0/ 8.0, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
- Night vision (built-in LED illuminators to enable the night functionality)
- View angle: Its 69° wide viewing angle allows you to reach much broader range at the single sight
- Online management: up to 9-cam
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Certificate: Approved by CE, FCC, RoHS
- No IP detection?
1. Check the network wiring and run the installation wizard
2. Enable DHCP in your router; disable MAC address filter
3. Make sure it is not blocked by firewall or anti-virus software
- How to reboot if not responsive?
Make sure the camera is powered on, hold the reset button for 15 sec, and then release
- Can't access wireless connection?
1. Double check your setting (SSID, password, etc)
2. Do NOT enable MAC address filter in your router
3. Enable wireless settings in wired mode; then unplug the wire to auto-switch to wireless mode.
- To protect the dome, extra EPE (packing material) has been added internally, please ALWAYS look for it and remove it prior to use. (This can be done by simply unscrewing the dome)
- Does not support https network protocol
- To view video REMOTELY, you need to run the DDNS
- Lens adjustment required prior to product operation (Contact HooToo should you have inquiry regarding How to Switch the Lens)