5.0 out of 5 stars BEST
Best socks I've ever owned, after I order my finishline gel-nimbus 13's I will be ordering 6 more pairs of these, great arch support and amazing comfort, even feel great putting them on under other socks. ASICS RULE!!!
Published on January 10, 2012 by Derick14

3.0 out of 5 stars Prevents blisters but not very comfy
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST, January 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and comfortable, August 27, 2011
The socks are very soft and excellent for long and extensive running sessions. I recommend 100% because I love ASICS, is the best brand for runners. Enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 22, 2013
I was a little concerned an XL wouldn't fit since I typically wear a size 13-14 shoe depending on brand. I am happy to say they fit well and are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running socks I've ever worn, April 25, 2013
These are excellent running socks. They're super thin, light, and comfortable. I used to wear gold toe classic liners for running, but I found that they would often slip down the back of my foot and end up under my heel. These socks never slip and are super comfortable! I would highly recommend them.

As for sizing, I wear a size 10.5 (men's) running shoe and ordered the mediums, and they fit perfectly (the tiniest bit snug, but zero extra material to cause rubbing or blisters.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, March 31, 2014
This review is from: ASCIS Intensity Low Socks (Pack of 3) (Apparel)
Wore these on a 7 mile run this past weekend. No foot pain at all, socks stayed perfectly in place the entire time. I'm buying more and trashing my other running socks for sure. These are a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars best of the 5 total kinds compared!, March 30, 2014
Cid Melton (Roseburg, OR, US) - See all my reviews
best sock of this kind, "heels down" (heh heh)
when compared to 4 other kinds (5 total) of similar "make & model" of socks, this has best: 1.) wicking/("stay dry-ness"), 2.) fit /stay put-edness, 3.) the comfy little "pillow collar" openings... (never dreamt those would make such a difference in comfort!) & 4.) finally, best of all, they don't WEAR OUT/GET HOLEY overnight if I choose to go stocking-footed once in a while!
These are worth EVERY penny extra over similar socks,
THUS, these socks are a SURE-FIRE BEST BUY whenever they are ON SALE!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Prevents blisters but not very comfy, March 13, 2013
This review is from: ASCIS Intensity Low Socks (Pack of 3) (Apparel)
I bought these because long walks in my regular terry-lined cotton socks were giving me blisters. These are great for keeping my feet cool and preventing blisters, but the support band around the arch area is quite uncomfortable. It might just be the way my foot is shaped (narrow, with high arches), but the band puts a lot of pressure on the outer arch and makes it feel bruised. It's bearable, and I'll keep wearing these socks till they wear out, but I won't repurchase them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 4, 2013
I rated these cute ASCIS Intensity Low Socks 4 stars only because I ordered a size that's a bit large. The look and feel of these are very soft & nice. The size chart wasn't very good, so I took a chance & ordered a "large". They still fit nicely in my tennis shoes, although a small amount of extra room, but they do not slide off my feet. Another thing I look for in socks is the stitching above the toes...on these socks it is pain free & do not rub against my toes causing discomfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 29, 2012
I run an average of seven miles a day and sweat like I run 100. These socks are very comfortable and effective. I will buy more of these again for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Low-Cut Socks!, July 4, 2014
Pros:

- Moisture resistant
- Retains shape after multiple washes
- Extra fabric at ankle provides support so your sock does not disappear into the shoe!

Cons:

None so far!

ASCIS Intensity Low Socks (Pack of 3)
$12.00 - $13.75