|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's Corrido Sneaker
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Suede and Textile
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Athletic Sneakers
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Material: Suede, Nylon. Suede and nylon uppers in a choice of fresh color schemes. Comfort and durability of a lightweight EVA midsole. Lace-up front with color-matching laces. Textile lining with cushioned footbed for added comfort
Lace up this boulevard cruiser and look sleek even just going for a stroll. The Corrido sneaker is the lace-up is for the fashion-forward person who’s not interested in running a marathon. It’s all about style and comfort here, with lots of “go faster” overlays bedecking the upper, while inside an EVA midsole and a flexible rubber outsole delivers a double dose of feel-good news to your foot.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003OYIOY8
- Item model number: CORRIDO-H071L
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
ETA: I cannot believe how many compliments I get on this shoe. Someone spilled a drink on it the first night I wore it out and it just rolled off, no stain. Super light, super comfy, super awesome shoe- just order one size down. Looks FANTASTIC with Happy Socks striped socks.
Totally recommended for your light and comfort walks!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They fit great, are incredibly comfortable, and the color is exactly as pictured. No complaints!Published 15 months ago by Possum Loves
Very light and soft! We ordered 9 and was perfect!
the ideal footwear for the city and walk on the grass.
light, soft. I thought that would look cheap, but expectations were not fulfilled - look at his feet just fine!Published on February 19, 2012 by nkulikova