5.0 out of 5 stars [GASP] It fits!
Published on January 12, 2012 by pdub

3.0 out of 5 stars RUNS A LITTLE SMALL
HIGH QUALITY HAT, BUT RUNS A BIT SMALL AND LEAVES A "RING" AROUND YOUR FOREHEAD WHERE THE BOTTOM EDGE SEAM IS.
Published 21 months ago by BRK

5.0 out of 5 stars [GASP] It fits!, January 12, 2012
pdub (chicago, il) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS De-Luxe Fleece Running Beanie Cap (Apparel)
Finally, a reasonably-priced running cap whose L/XL tag accurately describes its size. Oftentimes I try on an L/XL hat or cap and wonder if it had been meant for the market of some mysteriously small-headed species. My head has a 24" circumference and this ASICS De-Luxe cap fits very comfortably. It's also made from a good fleece material with nice flat stitching. Great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and its Shipping was fast, June 29, 2011
The product quality is good, and the it was delivered on time, I recommend this seller and the product, the only thing why I didn't give it the 5 stars is because I had thought it was smaller, then it is quite big for me, but it is may personal case, I would like the product description would have the measures

5.0 out of 5 stars finally, a hat that fits, November 9, 2011
Love Asics ware. Have pair of their running pants - most comfortable pants I own. This hat fits nice and snug and does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits large heads but just one thing., December 30, 2011
This review is from: ASICS De-Luxe Fleece Running Beanie Cap (Apparel)
I've been looking for a decent fleece 'stocking cap' to replace a Nike one I had for several years and lost. I thought this was the one. I can tell it's going to be great for colder weather. It is fleece which I wanted. And you can't really tell this from the picture, but the material around the headband part that covers the ears is made of a material different than fleece. It's a little rougher than fleece and not as soft and cozy as fleece.

3.0 out of 5 stars RUNS A LITTLE SMALL, November 14, 2012
BRK "BRK" (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, July 27, 2012
Perfect for cold weather running. You stay warm but not wet and it offers the perfect insulation for the cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS De-Luxe Fleece Running Beanie Cap,Black,S/M, December 26, 2011
This was a gift to my wife and she loves it. I received the item sooner than expected...great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you need for head, December 29, 2013
Use it alone or under 2nd winter hat.
Very good as 2 in 1 cap. Cut for cover of ears.

2.0 out of 5 stars fuzzy showercap, March 18, 2013
Ian S "Rsayers" (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
I thought this would fit like a normal beanie (uniformly tight everywhere), but this is more of a loose fleece shell with a thin elastic band abound the base. It fits like a shower cap. Not a fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice running cap, March 17, 2013
Pretty nice cap. Not too heavy yet kept my head nice and warm with the temperatures down in low 20s. It also did a nice job absorbing sweat and keeping it off you skin.

Rate and Discover Movies