Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 16, 2015
I love ASICS running shoes from when I could run a few years ago. They perfect for a wider with foot with excellent heel grip and good arches. Last year I developed Plantar fasciitis and went to Kohl's to get a cheaper pair for every day; I spent 50 and get a pair of hard ASICS that were very uncomfortable and no heel grip, I wore them and the plantar just got worse for several months. I researched this pair and invested in a better model through Amazon and I love them. They are lightweight, flexible, yet very supportive. Sadly, I am not running any more due to several vascular developments in my legs in 2013, but I still would invest in these shoes for every day. I heel slip in my Brooks and Nikes have always been way to narrow. After some treatment, this shoe and strengthening my calf muscles that fell apart from the vascular issues - my foot feels great again!
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2015
I'm an Asics loyalist, strictly because they fit my foot, and they have extraordinary cushioning. As a double hip-replacement person, I seek good cushioning in my shoes. I find that the Asics are the best out there when it comes to the cushioning. Have worn them exclusively for walking for several years. Yes, I use a running show for walking, simply because they provide better cushion than a walking shoe.
on June 24, 2015
I have high arches and under-pronate & ONLY run in Asics Gel Cumulus. Every time I try another shoe, I have issues. I'm going to lose a toenail from trying a different shoe, bought these to replace them with less than 100 miles.
on September 8, 2014
I've had this shoe in the past and love it. The foot bed in the front is wide enough for me which I love. Never been dissapointed with ASICS gel-cumulus shoes.
on September 12, 2015
I love these shoes!!! I first had the previous model of this shoe (the Cumulus 15) and loved them. Those were my first real running shoes; I have high arches and tend to get shin splints and got fitted at a running store. Then I got the Nimbus 15, which I liked less (a bit too structured for my liking/comfort). I now have two pairs of Cumulus 16s (one for inside and one for outside) and they are great. They take a bit of breaking in, but they're super comfortable for my 10+ mile runs and they hold up well. I would suggest going up a half size for these (I'm usually a 6.5-7 and a 7 is perfect for me).
on July 29, 2014
look great fill good on i just had ankle surgery my doctor said to wear asics shoes i love thom
on January 11, 2015
Beautiful shoe except I thought they would be white whereas the background color is a light grey. Still very attractive shoe. Size is as I expected. Large toebox for a wide foot. Lots of cushion for running.
on October 9, 2014
This is a wonderful shoe for workouts and running. My second pair. They do run small in the toe so I order a half size larger. Cushioning is fantastic. My touch of arthritis in left knee does not bother me when I wear them and run. Light show is great for early morning run visibility.
on September 16, 2015
I love Asics! I have a narrow heal and they are the only shoe that does not slip and rub!
on August 31, 2015
Regarding the arch support - I don't wear my prescription orthotics with my ASICS. I do use the little white plastic arch supports that the podiatrist started me on - over the counter, not prescription. I love my ASICS Cumulus. I have several pair that I rotate for PT and easy walking now. Planning more walking once my 2nd knee is replaced. So, for now, I'm wearing them a couple hours to most of the day, but not walking all that much. The glow in the dark Lite-Show is kinda fun.