Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 7.5 B(M) US|Color: Graphite/Lightning/Storm|Change
Price:$69.99

on May 2, 2011
Wow! I LOVE these shoes! I am flat-footed, over-weight, and I over-pronate therefore most shoes and even going barefoot is painful for me. I am so looking forward to being motivated to get back into walking and eventually running again with the help of this great shoe!
on April 6, 2011
Get them. Best running shoes yet. I tried on several running shoes in sneaker stores. The salespeople always try to sell me the Asics Kayanos (the most expensive Asics...but I feel uncomfortable the second I put Kayanos on) and stores don't all stock the Asics Evolution so I ordered it from amazon hoping I would love this model as I have loved my previous generations of the Asics Evolution. Its the best so far! The comfort of slippers and every part of my foot feels properly supported as opposed to other sneakers that feel like my foot only touches certain areas or overcorrects. I had chronic ankle soreness that I was learning to live with that disappeared within days of using my new evolutions.
on August 31, 2012
Although I have high arches, my foot is very flexible and overpronates. I need stability/motion control - same as a flat foot; however, my foot craves an appropriately high arch support. The shoes feel great now that I replaced the insoles with ones that supports high arches. The GelEvolution seems to provide a neutral gait - no wobbling and no inward roll. Normally wear a 9 M running shoe and ordered the usual size in this style. Admittedly, these aren't the most stylish shoes and they do nothing to minimize duck feet, but who cares when the shoes feel good?
on February 22, 2012
I love these shoes! I have plantar fascitis and I am a nurse on my feet for 12 hour shifts. I have no pain in my feet for my entire shift when I wear these shoes. I am not a runner, so I don't wear them as running shoes - I just wear them to work. They are the most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn - no back, hip, or foot pain ever! The grey color isn't too fancy or attractive, but it hides stains well.
on September 27, 2011
I love Asics running shoes. I was wearing the Asic gel Foundation (all my life) and
didn't like the "pink" of the gel foundatin 9 color. So I tried these.

Ugh. Can't run in them. Can't even WALK in them.
Ordered my usual 8.5 medium.... they looked okay...ugly gray was expected.

First thing I noticed was how much more supportive they were/walking around.
Soon after running I realized this was because they have very little cushioning / running
on bricks (others have described...in reviews on other websites)... well it wasn't
THAT bad, but they certainly did not have the cushion of the gel foundation.

Second thing I noticed almost immediately when running was the feeling of a "bar"
beneath the middle of both of my feet (horizontal) during running in both shoes.
What is this? It really HURT my feet?!

Then major heel slippage.... which continued. I stopped, I laced and relaced...
surely these shoes can't be this off the mark.... but the problems continued.

Really felt like these were men's shoes - made smaller for women's feet. And what's
the hard horizontal bar thing under my foot (inside the shoe?). So disappointed.

I quickly got home and re-ordered another LIGHTER and more cushiony pair of
Gel Foundation 9 (ugly pink and all...) oh well. At least I know those will not be
on my mind during a run. (Who thinks about color when they run?

Okay, so I'll use these for walking - uh, no deal. Too much heel slippage.
I checked. Were these "wides" or something? Did I mis-order? Nope. Not wides.
I knew if I kept walking in them I'd soon have red spots and then sore spots
on my heals and outer part of my heals. Sigh.

They look like such super terrific shoes. And you won't give my terrible a moment's
notice because it's the only bad review here. Sigh. Well, then, go your own way and
please, if you notice the weird bar thing under the arches of your feet, heel slippage and
very little cushioning, please post a review so I don't LOOK crazy.

Nothing wrong with my feet. I just told it like it is... Thanks for reading this.
44 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2013
Now that they are phasing out this nice, neutral grey I bought up what I could find in my size. They are great for travel - light weight and easy to pack in my carry on for such a bulky shoe. I remove the soles and put in my own orthotic soles and I am in heaven on my feet for hours a day. I am sorry I can now only get them in clown-like neon colors - these were neutral enough to wear discreetly with slacks or casual skirts.
on April 3, 2013
I went to a shoe store and got properly fitted and they even did a run test to see what shoe would be best. But the women's shoe was sold out in wide width. The lady went to the back and said she had the exact same shoe in men's which was the same as a women's wide. I ware a women's 10 wide so in men's I ware a size 8 (for men's shoes you normally drop 2 shoes sizes). So I tried it on it fit perfectly. Best of all since men's shoes in smaller sizes are normally cheaper (at least here on Amazon, I scored the same shoe for only $65.00 and not the $95 for women. If you have a wide width just buy men's almost every time in every style I was able to get them cheaper, the drawback is I never get the cute pink colored one's but I love these the best of all. Here to order another pair!
on February 4, 2012
Good, supportive shoes. This is probably my 10th pair! I had plantar fasciitis and purchased these shoes as recommended by my physical therapist. They have been great for running.
on January 4, 2012
I purchased my first pair of these running shoes while I was in Maine for the summer at a specialty running store called Maine Running. I loved them, but was very concerned I would not be able to find them in South Florida. To my delight, I was able to order them through Amazon, and basically at the same price I had paid in Maine. I will never go back to New Balance. These are expensive shoes, compared to what I used to buy, but well worth it. I used to have foot problems when I walked regularly. Now I run regularly and my feet feel great! And, I've lost 40 pounds. Thank you ASICS.
on July 6, 2013
I love this shoe! I am not a runner, but work on my feet all day. After a botched bunion surgery, this was the only shoe I could wear and still work without pain. It is a crime that Asics has discontinued this style.