4.0 out of 5 stars Great durability... order half size up!
This is a great all-purpose sneaker and holds up really well. It has great durability and is pretty comfortable. It does, however, run a bit small, so I would recommend ordering a half size up. The first time I got them they were a bit small and I had to order a half size larger, but that would be my only complaint. Great shoe otherwise!
Published 5 months ago by Helene

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO BIG !
Bought this for my daughetr - 5.5m and its fits me 6.5-7m! I guess she will eventually grow into it. But I cannot understand why the sizing is so off.
Published 5 months ago by mwihaki@yahoo.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Great durability... order half size up!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: ASICS GEL-Excite GS Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid approved, March 25, 2014
My six-year-old son absolutely loves them said they are very fast because of the fire on the bottom of the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit., January 10, 2014
This size, worked great and our son loves his new shoes. Comfortable and very sturdy! He loved them so much he put them on the day we got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite lightweight shoe!, August 19, 2013
Erin Zielenski (CHAPEL HILL, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I love wearing these for high impact aerobic activity - just enough support and flexibility. I am a women's 8.5, and the Big Kid 7 fits perfectly. Great deal, too!

1.0 out of 5 stars size wrong talla equivocada, June 26, 2014
They send me a adult size 7us 40 eur ,,,,,I can't change is difficult for me I living in latinamerican.

5.0 out of 5 stars product is good, works fine! It was what I expect.Thanks I would recomended!, June 7, 2014
product is good, works fine! It was what I expect.Thanks I would recomended! product is good, works fine! It was what I expect.Thanks I would recomended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Shoes, June 5, 2014
Quality shoes. Daughter loves them. A sizing note- I printed the sizing chart, compared a coin to it like it says, coin was the right size, chart said size 2. I ordered size 3.5, which was .5 size larger than her last pair of shoes (which were not the same brand). The 3.5 fit well with a little room to grow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, June 3, 2014
I order this for my daughter and she had been wearing it since I got it . It is time to order another one .

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality issues, May 9, 2014
My son is 6 years old, he has been using this shoes for less than 2 months, not daily, and there are threads already loose. I think the quality is not the same as for adult shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoes, May 5, 2014
Great running shoes for my 9 yr old beginner. She usually wears size 3 but we bought size 3.5 and fits perfectly. Very good price and good quality. She loves them!

Rate and Discover Movies