5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Shoes
Quality shoes. Daughter loves them. A sizing note- I printed the sizing chart, compared a coin to it like it says, coin was the right size, chart said size 2. I ordered size 3.5, which was .5 size larger than her last pair of shoes (which were not the same brand). The 3.5 fit well with a little room to grow.
Published 7 months ago by Amber Menke

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK.
I have a 7 year old. My husband and I wear asics all of the time and I decided to go with this brand for my son. I'm not happy how they've held up. The sole has come unglued from the bottom of the shoe etc. Expected a little longer life out of them before they started looking so worn out.
Published 14 months ago by Therapygirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Shoes, June 5, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great durability... order half size up!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: ASICS GEL-Excite GS Running Shoe (Shoes)
This is a great all-purpose sneaker and holds up really well. It has great durability and is pretty comfortable. It does, however, run a bit small, so I would recommend ordering a half size up. The first time I got them they were a bit small and I had to order a half size larger, but that would be my only complaint. Great shoe otherwise!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite lightweight shoe!, August 19, 2013
Erin Zielenski (CHAPEL HILL, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I love wearing these for high impact aerobic activity - just enough support and flexibility. I am a women's 8.5, and the Big Kid 7 fits perfectly. Great deal, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit., January 10, 2014
This size, worked great and our son loves his new shoes. Comfortable and very sturdy! He loved them so much he put them on the day we got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid approved, March 25, 2014
My six-year-old son absolutely loves them said they are very fast because of the fire on the bottom of the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, February 12, 2014
I read the other reviews that said these asic's ran small so I ordered them a 1/2 size bigger than the shoe size I normally wear. When I got them I found that I needed the size that I normally wear. I had to re-order and wait. But I am a small adult. My shoe size hasn't changed in years so I can understand parents ordering up for room for growth. The shoes are great! Light, supportive and comfortable. I am using them for workouts (cross training and running) and will probably order another pair for when I wear them out! Cute color, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, January 22, 2014
shadesofviolet (San Francisco, Ca.) - See all my reviews
I love these shoes! I'm usually a size 6 in women's but can fit a big kid's size 4. And who wants to buy the more expensive women's version when there's a much cheaper kid's version of the same shoe? The fit is great--not too tight, not too loose.The color is also accurately depicted on the website photos. It's very bright and I love it! I can't wait to wear for my morning jogs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Puts my feet back into allignment !!!, July 3, 2013
Came home after a loooong day of work. Peeled off my old shoes, walked arond in my socks for abot 15 mins ntil discovered Amazon delivery box. Slipped my pppies in these and in just a few steps thr the house, snap, crackle, pop, ....... Blissfully re-aligned feet. Sahweeet ! Highly recommended .

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK., November 22, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Great when we got them but came to pieces, November 1, 2013
very disappointed in the quality of these shoes, the tread has started to come to pieces only two months after they were purchased. My daughter finds them comfortable but now that the tread is coming off, they don't set flat on the ground and I'm afraid she's going to twist her ankle.

ASICS GEL-Excite GS Running Shoe