Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 13 Running Shoe,Lightning/White/Magenta,7 M US
STEM Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 7 B(M) US|Color: Lightning/White/Magenta|Change
Price:$124.95 - $135.00

on December 2, 2011
I've stuck with the Gel Nimbus for several years now, and Nimbus-13 once again fits the bill. I like a cushiony, neutral shoe and the Nimbus lets me run farther with fewer aches and pains than a lesser shoe. I also have high arches and narrow feet and this shoe works great for me.
on November 10, 2011
I have been running in nimbus since the numberVi. The vii and viii were the best. 9 was ok. 10 was horrible. 11 and 12 were good. 13 is very narrow. It is a waste of money. Switched to cumulus, much wider. Asics please bring back the good old 7 and 8
on December 28, 2011
SO NARROW. Horrible Fit. If you like the wider toe box on the 12's then try to find another pair of shoes in that model. The redesign on the Nimbus 13's is for people with a narrow foot. Not a standard medium.
on April 16, 2012
I read the reviews before purchasing this item and saw that many people wrote the exact same thing as i am writing now. Decided to still purchase b/c, afterall, how different can it be, and I've used Nimbus forever with great results. Well, A LOT different. The shoe is too narrow, and feels flimsy. Huge fail on quality from Nimbus 12. I returned them.
on January 11, 2012
Nimbus-13 is a very comfortable running shoe. Great arch support (which is made better by using Sofsole Arch insole) and very cushion-y. I am by no means a runner but rather a mom who needs a comfortable shoe to exercise in that will help keep my plantar fasciitis at bay! Now that I am finally in the right shoes for my feet (high arch) fingers crossed my occasional knee discomfort will go away too. Yay me! Perhaps I can be the runner I've always wanted to be. =)
on July 11, 2012
After attending aerobic classes at my local Gym, I decided it was time to invest in good running shoe, as my current runners were only walking shoes. After some research, I purchased the Gel-Nimbus 13 Running Shoe. I have found after only one Gym class it started cutting my circulation off mid foot, and my toes keep going numb. I don't even have a broad foot. (a friend also bought the same shoe and is experiencing the same discomfort.

Disappointing!!
on January 5, 2015
These things are awesome! They're on a new model number by now, so I'm tempted to lie and say they aren't like jogging (or vacuuming and washing dishes) on a cloud of pillows, so I can order more and hoard them for myself!
I usually wear the ASICS Gel Kayano, which are still my #1 favorites, but I wanted a pair or so of shoes I didn't feel bad using for non-jogging/running, and wanted to stay in the ASICS lines, since I have long narrow feet and this is one of the manufacturer's I can find sneakers that actually hug my feet. (I once had a different brand shoe fly off my foot and nearly bean a phys. ed. teacher...she ducked, but my life flashed in front of me.)
I was reading various reviews, and these were at a somewhat lower price since the next shoe models had come out, so I went for it, and I'm so glad I did! I can now run in a couple types of shoe, and while this really isn't a good area to go "cosmetic" in, I really love the pink and yellow on the subtle gray/white base colors this came in. I tire of endless blue shoes. But again, narrow feet.
I've never been in a dedicated running store, and my running is just to avoid couch potato-ism, so for serious runners, I can offer you nothing, except that these have been comfortable for me, and my ankles and knees don't seek to punish me after running in them.
on July 26, 2012
My old ASICS (also GEL-Nimbus 13's) had worn out and after I got the okay to start running again, I decided to buy another set of 13's, since the 14's lacked the asymmetrical lacing and were getting mixed reviews. This is my third pair of 13's, but my first pair of women's. The toe box is nice and roomy, which is a great change from most women's shoes.

I adore these shoes. The asymmetrical lacing is very comfortable for someone with high arches. I have a big bump on one foot from an injury and having the laces on top of it instead of to the side allows for better fit. They are neutrally cushioned, so DO NOT BUY IF YOU NEED A STABILITY SHOE. The muscles in your leg will start hurting after the first couple hours of use. If you tend to run on the outside of your foot, these shoes are for you. They help correct your stride. I run on the outsides of my feet due to an old injury, and have arthritis in said injury as well, and can easily run several miles comfortably with these shoes on (I'm 22 and a casual runner). It's like running on clouds. They aren't too heavy, and you can put them on right out of the box and run in them. They don't need to be broken in at all.

I got the Rock/White/Violet and I have to say, the color is wonderful. Normally ASICS is a year or two behind with the colors, but I'm a fan of this one. Feminine without being ridiculously girly or in-your-face about it.

The only other caution I give is that I am a distance runner, and do not sprint, so I have no idea if these shoes would be good for a sprinter or a mid-distance runner. However, anyone doing 3+ miles every time they head out will love these shoes.
on February 1, 2012
Absolutely LOVE these shoes. I wore them right out the box for a 15K and my feet felt awesome. Great cushioning for runners that strike with their forefoot. Originally $125 at the local running shoe store, but I purchased on Amazon and paid a lot less. Will be ordering another pair!
on February 8, 2012
Very happy with these shoes! I found them to be excellent for running, gym and just everyday running around. Would recommend them for people with a neutral foot base.