Automotive Holiday Deals GG Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Ty Dolla Sign egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

VINE VOICEon January 23, 2014
My daughter is picky when it comes to shoes. she had the gt-1000 gs which is the model before this one. They are identical in looks but they are a little bit different in fit. The heel seems to be more narrow on this shoe than the previous one. It was not an issue for us as my daughter has narrow heels but it could be an issue for others. She loves them and says they are very comfortable.
on August 4, 2014
My 10-year old son has been in Asics running shoes forever. They are one of only a handful of companies who make shoes with stability control for kids who walk on the inside of their feet, and they have removable insoles so we can put his orthotics into them. He likes that they are nicely cushioned and "look really cool". When my 6-year old saw these, he insisted that he wants these as his next pair of shoes!
on May 14, 2014
A couple of months ago, I discovered the beauty of Asics sneakers. I'm really into running, and needed to head off a little plantar fasciitis that has just appeared on the radar. Asics were highly recommended by a nice, clearly knowledgeable kid on YouTube, so I took out a pair of semi-abandoned Gel Noosa Tri-8s from last Fall, which I had cast aside in disgust since I was in the throws of shin splint Hell at the time, and they did not cure me! Well, those suddenly felt pretty good -- so much so that I didn't want to take them off! Then, my curiosity/greed/excitement grew, and I began purchasing on Amazon. ( I buy kids' sizes, so I figure 2 for 1, or something along those lines!) Anyway, first a beautiful, pink pair of GT-1000 2s -- awesome!!! Next, Gel Noosa Tri 9s -- OMG, just about as awesome! Can't decide which I like better -- probably the GT-1000s, by a hair. Then, the Gel-Nimbus 15 -- for me, not a winner compared to the other two -- heavier, and don't have the "heel-and-arch-ache-begone magic" quite so much, although I'm prepared to give them some more time! Finally, these little sweeties. Basically a different color of my most favorites so far. I love them so much, am wearing them as I type, and sometimes really struggle with not wanting to take them off at bedtime! Seriously. I am so hard-core about Asics now, and can't imagine life without them! Totally recommend! PS I am also hoping that they have been helping ward off those miserable shin splints I tend to get just about every time I ramp it up in the good weather.
on April 5, 2015
These wide width shoes are great for my son with Fred Flintstone feet. Fit better for his thick (in height) feet. Only consideration is that his feet are so thick, he needs longer shoelaces than they come with to be able to tie easily. But these fit better than any other shoe we found at department or superstores. He wore the next size smaller ones until he grew into the next size - he used to go through at least 3 before moving to the next size. I automatically came back to this seller for the next size larger.
on January 2, 2015
My son is eleven years old and is a runner. I only buy him high quality shoes because at such a young age I would not want him to injure himself. He has run two 1/2 marathons in Asics and several other shorter distance races. His last 1/2 marathon was with this pair of shoes. He does not get sore feet and has never gotten blisters or any irritation on his foot. They run a little small, but I find most running shoes such as Saucony and Nike also do. Only about a 1/2 of a size.
on October 30, 2015
I am an adult usually wearing adult size 5.5 or EU 36. Sometimes I buy Big Kid size 4. And I have wide feet and always shop for wide shoes, so I don't have too much choice. I bought these for jogging, not for regular wear. I jog once or twice a week for 60-80 min. I've already had several runs in them. They feel comfortable both in length and in width, so I think I could wear them all day. The feel under the arch is a little bit different than in my previous Asics Gel Kayano, not uncomfortable though, just different. I guess it's either because these are new and the gel is fresh and not compressed/worn out, or because these are designed specifically for people with normal pronation AND with some over-pronation (you can check this feature on Asics website). I have some over-pronation.
As far as I understand they don't have as much gel as Gel-Sohoma or some other Asics, but if you're not a really active runner and don't have issues with your knees, they are still wery good. Especially for the price (they were only 35$, which is cheap for Asics).
The color is a little bit too pinky with green laces:) But who cares, if it's for running. For regular wear consider if you have matching clothes:)
on January 28, 2015
Shoes fit as expected. However, you do need to break the shoes cuz the shoes
are pretty hard on the sides first time wearing. After a few times they fit fine.
The sole is also pretty hard it makes rustling sound touching the ground.
I usually wear size 7 but this pair is on the big side so size 6 is good.
Choose one size smaller for this product than what you usually wear.
on January 15, 2015
I read the previous reviews and ordered a half size larger in the shoe. I ordered these as a gift for my niece. She is seven. She called very excited about her new shoes. She loved the color and she thought having a contrasting shoe lace was great too. I can not comment on the fit other then to say that her Mom stated that she had not taken them off since she opened the box.
on April 7, 2014
My daughter needs orthotics and the inserts come out easily. Shoe fits well and the color is great. great for a child who is very active
on March 19, 2014
Shoe looks great, colors are nice. Just to small. Take the same size in other brands without a problem except for nike.