Published 12 months ago by Cheryl Kuntz

2.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Hold Up
I am an avid runner who loves Asics so I bought these for my sons. The laces fell apart and the plastic piece on the toe came loose, all within one month. This is the second time this has happened with kid Asics so I will not be buying them for my sons again. They are 8 and 10 years old.
Published 19 months ago by Mommy of Two Boys

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought a pair of ASICS GT 2170 GS Running Shoes size 2.5M US six months ago and love them, January 3, 2014
I am active duty military and have very small feet. I was literally running out of my sneakers and having terrible back and foot pain because I wasn't getting the support I needed. My ASICS are amazing. I have had them six months and only now am buying a new pair for deployment. I am able to run long distance daily without the foot and back pain. the shoes have held up way beyond my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alternative option, November 3, 2013
I was diagnosed with plantar faciitis last year. My doctor suggested I wear Asics for my Jazzercise classes and walking. Since I was limited to finding any women size 5's, I now purchase childrens size 3 1/2 and they fit like a dream and are more affordable too. I will continue to purchase as many as I can.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Hold Up, June 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Shoes!, April 18, 2014
I bought these shoes for my 8 year old son to help with his over pronation issue. I am so happy with the results in how they have helped with correcting the problem and relieving his discomfort. These are the only shoes he wears now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong after ALOT of wear., September 10, 2013
My son still wears these shoes. They may not look new, but they still have a lot more wear in them. Just bought him a pair of New Balance to start to school in because they didn't have another pair of these in stock and after three days they were coming apart at the seams. I thought it was a fluke so I had Amazon send me a replacement pair and after three weeks they're coming apart at the seams. Just goes to show you some brands just don't match Asics's quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, great price, September 11, 2012
Great deal! Could not find a better deal. My daughter loves them too. Great fit for her narrow feet. Her Dr. Recommended this brand and style so everyone is pleased

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for an active kid?!?!?, June 5, 2014
Bob M (SF Bay Area, CA United States) - See all my reviews
We love Asics...normally. Our son loved his old pair so much that we purposely sought to purchase Asics this time around. After less than 1 month, we had to use Shoe Goo on the sole, plastic pieces on the heel and the plastic tab in the front. If you have an active child (and maybe even if you don't), go with another pair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kids running shoe, June 18, 2014
This is well made, and feels good on my daughter's feet. She loves 'em! It's an above average kids' shoe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, June 2, 2014
I bought these shoes 2 months ago for my 7 year old son. I am very disappointed in these shoes. I expected high quality from Asics. He wore these shoes to school only. The shoes laces were difficult for him to keep tied and they fell apart. After replacing the laces, now the sole of the shoe is coming apart at the toe. I would not recommend spending the money for these shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars ASICS GT 2170 GS Running Shoe, May 31, 2014
The shoes fit as expected size wise but I was surprised at how my feet felt in them. I have a small arch and these were just not comfortable to my feet. I normally get the Gel Nimbus so this was stretching outside of my norm.

Loved the color and the price of the shoes for sure!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›