Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS GT 2170 GS Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Lightning/Electric Blue/Black,7 M US Big Kid
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Special Size: Big Kid (8-12 Years)|Size: 7 M US Big Kid|Color: Lightning/Electric Blue/Black|Change
Price:$48.01 - $71.90

on November 3, 2013
I was diagnosed with plantar faciitis last year. My doctor suggested I wear Asics for my Jazzercise classes and walking. Since I was limited to finding any women size 5's, I now purchase childrens size 3 1/2 and they fit like a dream and are more affordable too. I will continue to purchase as many as I can.
on January 3, 2014
I am active duty military and have very small feet. I was literally running out of my sneakers and having terrible back and foot pain because I wasn't getting the support I needed. My ASICS are amazing. I have had them six months and only now am buying a new pair for deployment. I am able to run long distance daily without the foot and back pain. the shoes have held up way beyond my expectations.
on June 11, 2013
I am an avid runner who loves Asics so I bought these for my sons. The laces fell apart and the plastic piece on the toe came loose, all within one month. This is the second time this has happened with kid Asics so I will not be buying them for my sons again. They are 8 and 10 years old.
on June 5, 2014
We love Asics...normally. Our son loved his old pair so much that we purposely sought to purchase Asics this time around. After less than 1 month, we had to use Shoe Goo on the sole, plastic pieces on the heel and the plastic tab in the front. If you have an active child (and maybe even if you don't), go with another pair!
on May 31, 2014
The shoes fit as expected size wise but I was surprised at how my feet felt in them. I have a small arch and these were just not comfortable to my feet. I normally get the Gel Nimbus so this was stretching outside of my norm.

Loved the color and the price of the shoes for sure!
on September 10, 2013
My son still wears these shoes. They may not look new, but they still have a lot more wear in them. Just bought him a pair of New Balance to start to school in because they didn't have another pair of these in stock and after three days they were coming apart at the seams. I thought it was a fluke so I had Amazon send me a replacement pair and after three weeks they're coming apart at the seams. Just goes to show you some brands just don't match Asics's quality.
on April 18, 2014
I bought these shoes for my 8 year old son to help with his over pronation issue. I am so happy with the results in how they have helped with correcting the problem and relieving his discomfort. These are the only shoes he wears now.
on August 22, 2013
Great for comfort... They have great arch support, without the discomfort most shoes with arch support have. Both me (age 44) and my son (age 11) have 'flat feet', and have never found something with arch support comfortable enough to wear daily. This solves that problem. However, the quality of them is not what I hoped for. My son wears them out in a few months. Me a little longer. We found in the first month or two, we had to glue on the labels several times. Had to 'play with' a wire in my sons sneakers that was poking into his foot. Wear out faster than comparably priced shoes. Wish the quality was better, because we love the arch support and comfort enough that we keep buying them.
on June 2, 2014
I bought these shoes 2 months ago for my 7 year old son. I am very disappointed in these shoes. I expected high quality from Asics. He wore these shoes to school only. The shoes laces were difficult for him to keep tied and they fell apart. After replacing the laces, now the sole of the shoe is coming apart at the toe. I would not recommend spending the money for these shoes.
on December 2, 2012
I wear Asics, so I bought these for my daughter. We are trying to get ready for a 5K (our first one). It is for charity and she needed a "real" pair of running shoes. And couldn't beat the price.