Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: 7.5 B(M) US|Color: Titanium/Charcoal/Lime|Change
Price:$104.95 - $115.00

on September 3, 2012
I went to a local running store to get a running shoe fitting. I tried about 5 different pairs recommended by the sales person and did a running demo in each. The Asics were hands down the most comfortable. They were a little heavier than the other brands because the Gel cushioning system is a little heftier than the foam alternatives, but they are just so comfortable. I'm not a hard core runner, I do about 5-10 miles a week mixed in w/ other cardio activities, but I can easily run an hour in these shoes without any knee or back pain. There is plenty of room in the toe area for my toes to move and grip. The positioning of the lace holes allows me to get a very adjustable, snug fit across the top of my foot, keeping my foot in place while running. FYI, I threw out the floppy footbed thingies that came with the shoes and replaced them w/ a pair of "green" Superfeet insoles (that I bought from the local running store in exchange for the fitting service, since I didn't buy the shoes there... they only had one ugly color choice!).

I have purchased Asics exclusively for running shoes for the last ~10 years and I am convinced you cannot find a more supportive, better constructed shoe.
55 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2012
I've been a devotee of the 21## series for years, and this one does not disappoint. I have extremely flat feet and have to wear stiff orthotics in my shoes for any activity. These shoes accommodate that extra bulk, yet feel light and springy regardless. I knew I'd stick with this brand when I had to get a new pair of shoes right before my first triathlon, and even though they were virtually brand new, I ran my sweaty ~6 miles at the end with no blisters or sore spots at all.

Love this shoe! I just wish the women's colors came in more varieties that didn't involve pink/purple. Why do guys' shoes always get the cool colors?!

Also, couldn't beat the service. Not only did they arrive in 2 days (thank you prime), but I received a follow up customer service call from Road Runner to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase.
on February 21, 2012
With these you feel like you are stepping into memory foam-oh wait its because you are. They have the best insoles which support my med-high arches without the need of bulky inserts. I run like 15-20 miles per week and these really have been a godsend compared to my last shoe. I definitely recommend these asics especially for those who overprinted becuase they give great support!
on April 26, 2012
On my doctors advice, I bought these shoes because I needed some structured and cushioned support for my feet. I've been dealing with plantar fasciitis in my right foot for a little over a month. I feel significant relief when I wear this model. I originally bought it in black, because I thought it would be less conspicuous at work, but have since bought it in another color as well. The relief I feel when wearning these overrides the color issue.

I can highly recommend this shoe.
on September 16, 2012
Did a lot of research because I've been burned in the past with shoe purchases from other brands. These are the best for my foot type and stride. I slightly overpronate, have a high arch narrow heal and need a toe box that is wider because of my foot strike. These have not disappointed me at all. Bought them two weeks ago, ran a 10k in them this morning, and am back on the site to pick up a second pair.
on July 10, 2012
These shoes are very lightweight with great support. I run 3 or 4 times a week in these and they are super comfortable. I read the previous reviews about the shoes being narrow. That actually works for me, because my feet are slightly narrower than medium, but not narrow enough for narrow width shoes. They fit perfectly. However, I imagine that if your feet are wide you would find these shoes too tight. And if your feet are medium, you might want to consider getting a half-size larger.
on May 30, 2013
These were recommended to me by a marathon runner since I needed a running sneaker recommendation as a novice. He watched me walk in socks and told me to check out the GT series by ASICS since at the time, I had ASICS on. I don't know how they compare to other running shoes, but I'm pretty happy with them. No plantar fasciitis issues as I was having before and my foot and ankle felt very stabilized during my runs. I have had no tearing on the top as people have mentioned in reviews. Perhaps it's how their feet are or how they run? It's thin material and I even got caught in an absolute monsoon in them (my fault) and once they dried they were fine. Currently, I am not a distance runner (only 3.5 miles at a time) as I still am a beginner, but these sneakers have worked out great for me!
on January 10, 2013
I have been wearing the Asics GT-2100 series shoes for a few years now. I am a severe overpronator, and these shoes offer the support I need in my instep, while not being heavy and bulky like most motion control shoes.
on February 25, 2013
I am loyal to the Asics shoes because they are really comfy, durable and they are good for all types of activities including weight lifting and rowing. I got these shoes on sale and the dark grey will be a lot better for outdoor sports rather than white...my other Asics are 4 years this Spring and am always fully satisfied with this brand...

....BUT.....

These shoes were purchased at the end of January 2013 and I am really disappointed to say that not only has the rubber tip come off the toe area of shoe but the whole rubber sole is coming off. I am now suffering injury from these shoes, there wasn't enough support in the first place! I love Asics and will be buying another pair but that was the first and last time buy shoes online. Usually I go to a specialist store where they measure my feet and look at previous shoes wear and tear....this service is a MUST to prevent being sold the wrong fit and I was sold the wrong fit! These shoes were labeled wrong and now I have terrible pain and swelling.

Spend the extra money and go into a store to buy your shoes! I gave a one star cos of the seller!
review image review image review image
on April 16, 2012
Needed arch support...PERFECT! First time out, increased my distance by a quarter mile. Looks good too. Very light weight with plenty of toe room.

See 1 answered question