5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes
Published 15 months ago by music mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit great but the price is too much
This shoes is great in lively color and sparkling in the dark. It fits any shape of feet just like a very soft and cuddly socks. Fit for any kind of sports of your choice. However the down side of this shoes is prohibitely very expensive price. One can enjoy the same of comfort with Asics Women's GEL-Excell 33, which costs you 1/3 of the price, which I also had! Choice is...
Published 10 months ago by VB_35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, January 1, 2013
I'm a ED nurse and stand on my feet for 12 hour shifts all the time! While the only running I do is in the department I started wearing ASICS at the recommendation of another nurse for comfort and now WEAR NOTHING ELSE! While others wear the most expensive nursing shoes~ I wear ASICS and my feet are HAPPY!!! Have to say this style is the most expensive pair I've bought but is the MOST comfortable!!! I'm a big HIT with my patient's of all ages and especially with the pediatric one's~ what a great way to get the little one's to be comfortable with me as a nurse when you can make your shoes GLOW in the dark!!! Only drawback is the yellow part is a suedue like material and dark blue scrubs wear on it/ having difficulty keeping it clean like I would like. NURSES CHECK OUT THESE SHOES- YOU'LL WEAR NOTHING ELSE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running shoes EVER!, September 12, 2012
These shoes are the best running shoes I have ever owned. They glow in the dark for those early morning outdoor runs, amazing! These shoes are also extremely light and have good support as I tend to over pronate when I walk/run. Vibrant colors; they are like a party on your feet! Very happy and highly recommended! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma run over by a golf cart NO MORE, December 19, 2012
I walk before dawn. I walk in the street - my dog walks on the sidewalk. After ALMOST being run down by a golf cart, I decided I need reflectors. I saw these. I wear them. I love them. During the day, this old lady gets stopped by people asking me what kind of shoes they are and where did I get them! And, this grandma hasn't been run over by a reindeer OR a golf cart because I wear these sassy new sneakers! Highly recommended for comfort, for fun, for making a statement and for walking in the dark!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorites, October 9, 2012
These shoes are by far the best athletic shoes I've purchased in years if not ever! I wear them everywhere. I'll be honest, I initially bought them b/c of the colors, but am pleasantly surprised by their comfort. I have plantar fascitis in my right foot that I've been undergoing treatment for and these shoes have actually helped in my recovery. Not to mention my custom orthotics work well with the shoes. And as some of the other reviewers mention, the top of the shoe is open and mesh. However, I don't plan to wear them out in the snow. I am contemplating buying them in the other colors available.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best runners, December 20, 2012
Theresa A. Flora (new york, new york) - See all my reviews
I run 10+ miles a day, every day. I've been running in the gel noosas for over 6 months with no injuries. I'm a mid to forefoot runner who concentrates a lot on her running form to avoid getting hurt. I invested in a pair of Newtons, just to try them out, and I can't make it through an entire run in them without my foot aching where that weird lug on the bottom is.
Asics never disappoint me. The toe box is roomy, it's lightweight and has just enough cushioning without feeling klunky. Plus, the colors are great! And they have lots of reflective material for those early morning, or after dark runs. The mesh tops keep my feet nice and cool, and now that winter has come, I just wear a heavier pair of socks and my feet never feel cold.
I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars New ASICS fan, October 22, 2012
I have always been a Saucony fan, which I still am due to my long distance running and my flat feet. I was given a pair of ASICS NOOSA's as a gift and wasn't sure I would keep them because of my Saucony loyalty but decided to give them a chance. Well they are great! The colors are a little outrageous for me but hey I can roll with it. They have great stability and comfort. No complaints, a great distance running sneaker for streets and trails.

Michelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, December 17, 2012
These are so comfortable!!! And fun! I have mortons neuroma on both feet and these make my feet feel great and I can walk further without pain than my other shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, October 8, 2012
So comfortable. Comfortable for running and every day wear. Have gotten tons of compliments on them!!! I love these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 8, 2012
Great product! I simply love it. Very light, comfortable, wonderful bright colors. It feels like you are barefoot. I recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, April 14, 2012
Shoes are very lightweight and comfortable. Ordered them for work and use them to run as well. Cannot go anywhere without people commenting on them and actually have co-workers order them after seeing mine. Asics have outdone themselves with these!

ARRAY(0x9981f6a8)