5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!
Published 9 months ago by Maryse97

3.0 out of 5 stars Big size
I ordered the XL for a size 10 woman and they are big. Nice and comfy but a bit big.
Published 8 months ago by debs11

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, April 21, 2014
This review is from: ASICS Hydrology Low Cut Socks (3-Pack) (Apparel)
I'm a relatively new runner and have been looking for non-cotton socks on the thinner side. I stumbled upon these at DSW. Although I originally hesitated because they are not super thin as I like them, I still bought a pack (rationale: if I've been spending $10 for a single pair of Nike socks I end up hating, why not $11 for 3 pairs?!). Anyway, I tried them and ABSOLUTELY fell in love with them. They don't feel thick, don't slide and are super soft. They also provide extra cushioning in the right places (no blisters)! Oh! and they wash well. In fact, I loved them so much, I went back to DSW and bought more. Trust me you can't go wrong with these.
Regarding size, I wear a 9.5 shoe and the Medium fit just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks I've worn for tennis, February 17, 2014
Tim Trampedach (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS Hydrology Low Cut Socks (3-Pack) (Apparel)
I play a lot of very active tennis, enough to always get the 6-month wear guarantee out of my tennis shoes if that's any bearing. I now exclusively play with these socks. They fit very snug, have padding in the right spots but are the right thickness otherwise, don't slide back into the shoe at your Achilles due to a clever little ridge, don't bunch up anywhere even when they get older and they also last very long.

I do suggest washing them before wearing for the first time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the purchase, January 24, 2014
Feet tend to sweat a lot in these socks, but they are comfortable and help with my running/jogging. Happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics socks, March 30, 2014
Twyla N (South Dakota) - See all my reviews
There are heavier weight socks, but have great support. I have other pairs in the same style. Love the colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars Big size, June 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, January 20, 2015
Ryan M. Austin "Tobot" (South Bend, Washington) - See all my reviews
These socks pull away moisture like a champ. I initially bought them for my bike rides because I am a sweater, and I don't mean a warm cozy upper body garment. I changed jobs recently so that I am on my feet 7 out of 8 hours in a shift. These socks stepped up and handled the pressure. Back in my Navy days my feet would be miserable after a long day because of the moisture sitting right on my feet. These socks nip that problem in the bud. The fit was great. I wear a size 14 men's shoe and the socks fit like the should, no sags, not stretching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, June 1, 2014
Very happy with the product, fits great... Doesn't slip under your heal when exercising or running. I would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, March 19, 2014
very comfortable and soft. I will be ordering more of these. The colors are nice and bright. I really like the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 6, 2014
B. J. Madison (Orange Grove, TX) - See all my reviews
These are perfect socks and fit great. Do not shrink in wash did not dry so I don't know about dryer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but size was a bit smaller than expected, February 13, 2014
This is high quality socks from Asics but even though I ordered largest size available (i have 45 EU), the size turned out to be smaller than expected. Most probably after washing, it will expand though.

Definitely recommend for general workout and jogging.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›