4.0 out of 5 stars Good running shoe.
Published on December 22, 2010 by Draculayna

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoe was mislabeled as the incorrect size.
I bought this shoe, a size 7; however, when it arrived it was way too big for my daughter even though it was labeled on the tag as a size 7. My friend wears a size 9 and it fits her well.
Published 12 months ago by Erin Kosinski

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running shoe., December 22, 2010
I'm 40 years old and very petite and I normally wear a women's size 4 shoe, of which there are none made in a running shoe in any brand that I found at any of the mall stores or online, so I resorted to buying a kid's size 3 running shoe, these ASICS Cumulus 12GS. For about a month now I've been using them comfortably for running/jogging. They fit well and are fairly cushiony, although I would've liked to have more cushion under the ball of the foot (up front). It's not something over which to return them, because, after all, there's nothing else worth choosing out there for running that would fit my petite foot!! At least they cost almost half as the equivalent in an "adult" size. I'd recommend them for ladies or kids.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoe was mislabeled as the incorrect size., December 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, May 27, 2013
I'm actually on my second pair of these since I liked them so much the first time around. They're very comfortable, and if you have small enough feet, it saves a ton of money buying these kid sizes rather than women's sizes. I usually wear a 7 or 7.5, and I think I ordered a 6.5 in the kids, and it's like $20 cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars good good good, April 12, 2013
I like this shoes. the size fit as expected and good good good good good good good good good good

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, December 22, 2012
My daughter loves these shoes.
True to size. Light weight and comfortable.
She wears them to school and to run in for sports.